Afterflash Au: Vineyard {M}

♡ Warnings!: Slight heated kissing ♡

~~~

Soft giggles erupted in his throat as the man in front of him dove down for another passionate kiss, intertwining their lips together fondly. Indeed, they were ordered to pick the grapes from the vineyard they were in right now, but that was the least important thing in Vincent's mind at the moment.

William kissed him back deeply and dug his hands through Vincent's messy yet soft blonde hair, stroking it lovingly through his fingers before pulling away. " We need to actually do our duties, handsome, I don't want our leader mad at us.." He laughed, pinching Vincent's nose.

"Ughh... But I don't wanna." Vincent murmured huskily, capturing William's lips between his again.

William leaned into his embrace while parting his lips, allowing Vincent entrance, "Mmff.. me neither.. but.." He broke away from the kiss briefly, "It'll only take a couple of minutes to collect some, thennn we can go back to kissing, okay?" Continued William as he went back to making out.

"Only if I get extra tonight." Vincent puffed out his cheeks to William's exclaims, stroking the sides of William's inner hips.

William laughed softly before kissing his cheek, "Of course, my needy boy."