Present Au: Pet {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW, Vulgar words ♡

~~~

William rested his elbows on the marble kitchen counter, waiting for the coffee machine to buzz. His soft brown hair fell loosely onto his nose and cheeks.

It had been a calm and relaxing morning, the children had gone out for the day to hang out with Michael and Noah at a random event.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Vincent walk aimlessly across the kitchen's white tiled floor with small thumps.

Vincent was tidying plates and mugs in the wooden cabinets behind him, his eyes shifting toward William as the coffee machine vibrated in response to being done.

William sighed and his fingers wrapped around the mug to take the coffee from the machine, taking a small sip, biting his lip as the hot mug of coffee burned his tongue.

"Hey," Vincent said lovingly to his husband, leaning his back against the wall next to William while his blond ponytail lay on his shoulder.

"Hello, love," William replied blandly but smiled and placed his burning mug down on the counter.

The older man padded over to William and placed his lips on his husband's passionately, wrapping his arms around William's waist tightly.

"How was your sleep? You look exhausted." Vincent chuckled softly, kissing William lightly on the lips again.

"Still tired.." William whispered into his husband's ear, closing his eyes.

William opened his mouth into a yawn and pulled away from Vincent's chest to take a sip of his coffee. Vincent wrapped his arm around William's waist and held him close to himself, resting his head on William.

"You're so cute when you do that..." Vincent cooed softly, smiling at William, staring deeply into his eyes.

"Do what?" William asked curiously, setting the hot mug which had cooled down now into the silver sink.

"When you smile like that." Vincent grinned mischievously, running his fingers through William's brown hair affectionately.

William's smile widened and he sighed softly, leaning into his husband's body while his brown hair tickled Vincent's chin.

Vincent squeezed his husband happily, pulling William closer to his chest.

The blonde haired man nuzzled William's pale neck gently with his nose, breathing in deeply before speaking again.

"I'm glad we have the day to ourselves.." Vincent murmured quietly, pressing his forehead against William's.

William shook his head softly, "That's so random Vince." He smiled and walked over to the sink, leaning over so far that his waist got wet from the water flowing onto and splashing off his hands.

Vincent sighed, following William to the sink.

William turned the metal handle to the sink left making the water shut off. He went over to the oven to dry his hands off onto a red rag tied into the oven handle.

Vincent grabbed William by the waist and pushed him against the countertop.

William gasped surprised and stared widely at his husband, his body thudding lightly against the marble counter. William took a shallow but flustered breath as Vincent's face came closer to his, he could almost feel Vincent's breath.

"Are you okay?" Vincent asked, looking down at William who seemed nervous.

"V-Vince! You're pinning me down, of course, I'm acting like this." William squirmed.