Hell/Heaven Au: Heart

♡ Warnings!: Gore/Bloody scene ♡

~~~

The wind howled through the farmland, and the chilly air made goosebumps run down William's neck. He had lounged out here for a while now, he and Vincent recently discovered some abandoned and old (honestly ancient looking) broken down building an hour or two ago. Vincent was exploring inside and trying to make a place for them to sleep since the floor looked dirtier in there than the literal ground outside. At least that's what he guessed, but he stayed here and enjoyed the calm fresh air, that building was creepy anyway and he didn't want to stay in there for too long. It just gave him weird vibes.

William's tail flicked stultify against the oak table he sat on, he couldn't lie, he felt quite sleepy now that he thought about it. His eyes almost felt like they were about to fall out, and he couldn't spare another second without his eyelids closing shut and making him faint off the object. Yet, he managed to withstand it and waited quietly for Vincent to be finished so he could finally get some sleep.

He wasn't looking forward to sleeping in this hell drought building either though, it had literal vines, pretty or not, growing out of the roof and spreading all around the walls while seeping through the shattered windows. These vines even had an odd red tint to them that William couldn't explain so, he just shrugged it off.

The man rested his chin against the palm of his hand, his eyes struggling to keep open as he waited for the click of those front doors to open. It hadn't come for a while, and soon he started to judge what the angel was actually doing in there. William pondered, should he go in there or wait some more?

....

Of course, his decision was made up instantly when Vincent then decided to walk out at the right moment, his long and beautiful feathered wings blocking the sun rays from William's eyes. The demon groaned in exasperation, "Took you long enough, what were you even doing in there?" He complained.

Vincent shot back a glare of annoyance but also amusement, "What? Did you miss me?"

Afton executed a subtle and sharp eyeroll, "Fuck no, I just want to sleep already."

"Mhmmm, alright. Well, the floors are all concrete, but I did find some coats we can use. It's somehow colder in there than outside, so we'll probably need them." Vincent thought for a moment, then he gave a devious smile. "But since you're a runt, they all might be too big for you..~" He cooed, nudging William in the waist.

William growled, "I'll just skin you alive and use your skin as a coat, sound better?"

"Wow, romantic." Vincent replied sarcastically, "But really why are you such a rude bastard all the time?" He spat, a tension forming between the angel and demon, almost playful like.

"You're the one who provokes me, asshole." Afton pointed out, smacking him in the chest.

Vincent chuckled, the tension dissipating as quickly as it had formed. He extended his hand toward William, offering to help him off. "Come on, let's go inside. I promise not to make any comments about your height," he teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

With a begrudging sigh, William took Vincent's hand, allowing himself to be pulled up from the table. As they entered the old building, the air inside was colder than expected, sending a shiver down William's spine. The vines seemed to cast eerie shadows on the walls, and the atmosphere was thick with an otherworldly presence. "Well, it's not that bad." William grinned at the last moment, his eyes surveying his surroundings closely.

Vincent shook his head and led the way down a dimly lit corridor, his wings occasionally brushing against the walls. William followed, his senses on high alert. Suddenly, Vincent stopped and turned to face him, his expression serious. "I saw something strange back there," he admitted, his eyes reflecting a mix of fear and curiosity.

William sighed, his skepticism evident. "Don't tell me it's another one of your hallucinations. Last time, it was a talking fucking rabbit," he remarked, rolling his eyes. Vincent, however, seemed genuinely disturbed.

Vincent shook his head, his eyes darting nervously around the corridor. "No, it's different this time. I saw what looked like footprints, but when I got closer, they weren't just any footprints. It's like... a spectral trail as if someone or something had passed through here recently," he explained, his voice tinged with unease.

William raised an eyebrow, skeptical but intrigued. "A spectral trail? Are you like really sure you're not just seeing things again?" he questioned, more hint of doubt in his tone.

Vincent scoffed; frustration obvious on his face. "I wouldn't have dragged you in here if I wasn't sure. Just come and see for yourself," He urged, leading the way with newfound determination.

As they approached the mysterious footprints, William observed them closely. The patterns seemed ethereal, almost as if they were imprints left by a transient entity. "This is strange," William admitted, his usual nonchalant demeanor giving way to genuine curiosity. "How come you didn't explore this by yourself?"

Vincent shrugged, "I-I was a bit worried, so I came to get you. Do you remember the disease that the black rush is giving angels? It's supposedly red and it's spreading fast, I mean, I just didn't want to get infected."

Afton giggled a bit, pinching the angel's upper arm. "Aww, is the poor little baby just scared? Does he need his big mean demon to protect him?~"

Vincent cursed at him, "You're a little runt, you can't do shit to protect me."

"You fucking asshole, I saved your life lots of times this past month, remember those dam gargoyles? You'd be dead if it wasn't for me. You're welcome for that by the way." William grunted, punching him in the stomach again.

"A-Agh-..! You f-fucking little brat, you need to stop doing that." He snarled, clenching his stomach and shoving William out of his way.

William simply just laughed, "Not my fault you're such a pussy."

As they walked further down the dimly lit hallway, it became apparently clear some sort of red hue glow was coming from the left, almost following the vines. On second thought, William began to wonder if they were normal vines. They almost looked like veins in a way, traveling to their heart. But only the sight of where they led would tell.

In the dimness of the abandoned building, the glow now became more pronounced, revealing an intricate pattern on the wall that resembled celestial markings. William squinted, his eyes widening in anxiety. "What is that..?" He whispered to Vincent as they turned the left corner, finally reaching the part where all the vines led.

A half body of something was attached to the wall, no hair, no face, no clothes, only pure white skin covered in odd markings either from the disease or the blood. It was obviously a dead infected, the now seemed vines seemed to not be vines, but instead something part of the virus, feeding off from the dead being.

"That's an angel.." Vincent replied hoarsely after taking a deep breath and studying it in disbelief, an odd fear of some sort rising in his chest, watching the flies surround the attached being.

The unexpected encounter left them both in a state of awe, surrounded by the mysterious remnants of a celestial presence in the heart of the desolate building.

~~~

(Ngl Vincent better get outta there before he gets infected himself and then Vinliam goes bye bye ❤️❤️)

Vinliam Oneshots I ୨♡୧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें