Fame Au: New-Comer

"William, come here."

The owner of the name turned their head around, a cheeky grin plastered on their face after they realized who said it. "Mmm?" The man replied, approaching Vincent with an eyebrow raised.

Vincent parted his mouth to say something but his lips only pursed together; snapping his head around along with grabbing the man's hand without permission. "Before we get there, nothing about it is personal, or because I want anything to do with you. The director simply said we're working on a project together, so we're heading to my house."

William gave him an unconvinced stare, "Really? You look excited to be taking me there.." He laughed. "You know what happened last time we got drunk at your place," William added, his smirk becoming wider.

"This time, I shall control myself, from alcohol and you." He grumbled.

Vincent reluctantly guided him into the limo and followed suit, shutting the car door next to them; closing his eyes as William neared to his face with a smirk.

"I know you won't be able to resist, you're gonna ravage me the moment we arrive, aren't you?" William sneered at him, placing a hand on his thigh before squeezing gently.

Vincent bit his lip, giving the other man a glare before grabbing William's chin firmly, "Do me a favor and behave for once, you little whore."

"Whore? Feisty already, proving my point in a hurry." William laughed, his eyes involuntarily broadening as he felt hands grope his ass.

"I said to behave yourself." Vincent gave it a small smack, pulling away hurriedly.

No more words were spoken during that whole car ride, other than William wiggling his eyebrows at Vincent to anger him. Which worked.