Forthcoming Au: Recipe

William stirred the spatula around the steel pot. Vincent was next to him, carefully reading the recipe. "What ingredient is next?" William questioned. However, Vincent was still looking, no reply. Not until William gave him a little nudge with his shoulder. Making Vincent quickly snap out of his trance, and chuckle nervously.

His eyebrows furrowed, "Add 2 2/3 of the butter. Along with about 6 1/2 of milk. Put the butter first and wait till it melts in there. Then pour the milk slowly."

William reached for the larger kitchen knife and cut right at about two tablespoons reaching further down, not too close to where it was three. He wrapped the plastic off and then dropped the butter in. A little steamy splash coming from it.

"Thanksgiving, thanksgiving. What a lovely time." Vincent grumbled, massaging William's shoulder blade from behind.

William snorted at his husband's response. "Lovely for you if you're not the one stressed with cooking everything," William said out of frustration and exhaustion.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, cupcake." Vincent said, his face softening in pity. "We have two days before our family comes over, get rest. I can clearly see the sleeping bags under your eyes." The blonde-haired man added, wrapping his arms around William's waist before giving him a tight hug. William's posture relaxed quite a bit, scenting his husband's strong cologne. His stressful expression changed into a more blithe appearance, letting out a soft sigh; calmed by his husband's mere presence.

A bitsy smile suddenly formed on his face. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't."

Vincent raised an eyebrow, "Maybe isn't an option, peanut, we're taking a nap together whether you like it or not."

"Or what?" William teased.

"I'll drag you by your legs you little stubborn puppy," Vincent replied, blooping one of William's ears.

"Humph." William squeaked in protest.