Past Au: Goodnight

William dug his nails into his scalp, concentrating drowsily on the blueprint in front of him.

Just to strip it off the table onto the cold metal floor, sobbing silently.

He was bleak but he didn't know why, partly these were drunk tears, the number of alcohol bottles scattered about were to not be misinterpreted.

The error in Bonnie's system kept him up all night, he couldn't find what occurred with it, nor could he find how to repair it.

It had been completely hushed the whole day, other than the clashing of tools at hard work.

William clutched his hands behind his back in crusted frustration, along with his prolonged titled head.

He sat down on the sofa a few feet away from him with his legs crossed, his right foot kicking slightly.

Gaping blankly ahead at the wall.

"Perhaps you should take a break." A voice whispered silently but warmly in his ear.

William didn't gasp or push away, he just melted into the sofa, yawning. "Go away."

The glitch beside him came around the couch and sat down.

"Your so-." Glitchtrap bit his lip, he wanted to say Afton could be such a pain sometimes, but Vincent could feel himself blush behind the suit. William was adorable right now, his hair was a mess, he was wearing rather nighttime clothes and his eyes were slanted lightly like he was about to fall asleep at any second.

"Your so stubborn." He finished, watching Afton groan gloomy and dejected.

William leaned closer to Vincent. Closing his eyes. Vincent was going to push him away but refused as he became curious.

William stretched, laying his head down on the couch, not realizing he was placing his head on Vincent's lap.

Glitchtrap smiled lightly, combing the man's hair gently with his hand.

After he was sure the man had fallen asleep, he stroked the side of his face gently and kissed him on the cheek after taking his mascot suit head off.

"Goodnight, William."