Main Au: Drain {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW ♡

~~~

The black-brown-haired man watched the soapy water drip from his hair; sinking down into the drain. He felt the light sensation of the bath scrub behind his back, which belonged to his husband who was washing him happily.

"Your skin is so soft.." Vincent chuckled behind him, tracing a finger down one of his husband's scars on his neck. He leaned down to kiss the scar softly, sinking his teeth into the area.

"Vince.." He sighed, trying to reject him but also leaning into his kisses.

Vincent smiled meaningfully and trailed kisses down his neck, giving small and gentle massages to his upper arms.

"Sorry, sorry." He laughed again, gripping his hands around William's waist in the steaming hot water; warm fog all around them.

It felt nice, the hot water soothed his aches, his husband deftly placed kisses on his sore body, and stroked his stomach alluringly.

William simply closed his eyes and enjoyed it, laying his head comfortably in the crack of Vincent's neck.

Vincent's heart raced as he felt William's soft skin beneath his hands, he bit his lip slightly and pulled William ever closer; the warm water around them creating an intimate atmosphere. His possessive nature flared up, his fingers digging slightly into William's waist.

William giggled and melted into his touch, turning his head around to kiss his husband softly. The taller blonde smiled into the kiss, his hand moving up to caress William's cheek gently. He leaned in closer, their bodies pressing against each other in the tub. His other hand slipped under the water, tracing patterns on William's thigh before moving upwards.

Yet Vincent raised his hands up back to William's waist, whispering in his ear. "We should probably get out now, the water is turning cold.."

Afton nodded at his husband's words, reaching over to turn the faucet down and step out of the bathtub by using his husband for support. Vincent grinned affectionately and wrapped a towel around his husband, hugging him from behind in a tight manner.

"Go get some clothes on now darlin.." Vincent murmured, pushing William inside the bedroom while he headed back into the bathroom to arrange some things.

William sighed and watched Vincent close the door, so he dried his body off and padded into their closet; dropping the towel from his body and hanging it up on the rack.

He looked through their ray of clothes before he pondered to himself, biting his lip and enveloping a little smirk on his face. Quickly, Afton reached into Vincent's clothes, pulling out a sweater that looked huge compared to him. He folded it from the inside out and put it on, seeing how the sleeves drooped over his arms.

As he stepped out, he heard the bathroom door open and Vincent stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

William giggled loudly when Vincent smiled in surprise, "You're trying on my sweaters, hm?" He smiled warmly, his hands wrapping around his little cupcake.

William nodded eagerly and felt Vincent pick him up, cradling him in his arms. "You look so adorable, peanut.." He laughed, pushing his husband onto the bed and tickling his belly gently.

William giggled some more and squeezed the blonde's wrists as he felt kisses all over his face. "S-Stop it..!" He squeaked hoarsely, gasping for air from all the laughing.

Vincent grinned cheekily and finally kissed his cheek, climbing off before pulling Afton into his lap. "Mmm... I sense something naughty.." He whispered, his fingers tracing down William's waist and slipping the sweater.

William's lips began to tremble, almost slightly smirking. "You didn't wear any pants? You naughty little puppy.." He nipped at William's ear, now fondling his husband's ass cheeks between his hands.

Afton's breath hitched and he felt a burning sensation on his cheeks, digging his head into the crane of Vincent's neck as his ass was roughly handled.

"Mmm.. I'm wide open just for you.." He laughed, kissing Vincent softly while spreading his legs slightly on his husband's lap.

Vincent grinned back but then shook his head, "Maybe tomorrow, it's too late."

William obviously became disappointed, "We've fucked even later in the night than this, so why not now?" He scoffed.

"I'm just tired peanut.." He replied, finding it amusing how William sat there with a cute yet grumpy expression.

"Well." William began, "I can make you awak-"