God Au: Late Night {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW, Vulgar words ♡

~~~

William concentrated gently on the book, licking his finger before flicking the page. His legs kicked back and forth as he laid on his stomach, letting out a small yawn.

The bedroom door slowly creaked open, and gentle padding noises were heard as someone walked over the floorboards.

"Hello darling.." A voice hummed softly, a hand lifting William's jaw.

William's gaze snapped from the paper and he blinked innocently at his husband's gape, closing the velvet maroon treatise.

"Hey, you look stressed hm..? Did the meeting go well?" Afton whispered earnestly, stroking the taller god's cheek with his thumb.

William's fluffy ears flickered briefly, waiting for an answer from his husband. The devil's alluring yet brittle smirk sent an awkward shiver down William's spine, making him look away shyly before chuckling teasingly to himself.

"Well, it was a pain in the ass, what did you expect?" Vincent opined abruptly, reaching out a hand to take the thick but satiny black strands of hair from William's face.

...

Vincent sighed and added on, "Nevermind that though, I've missed you all day... I love seeing your gorgeous face every time I come back from work, it makes my day better you know.." Vincent's glare bore into William, his voice ringing to a more cheerful tone.

Afton giggled lightly, "Sit down, I'll make your day even better." William growled playfully, giving the handsome devil a quick wink.

Vincent reached a hand behind William's nape, pinching it lightly to force him to look up. "You're such a naughty little boy~." He grinned, reaching his hand to squeeze William's porcelain-colored cheek.

The dark angel scoffed, reaching his hands to unbutton his own pure white flannel. He threw it lazily on the floor, leaving only a tight sleeveless turtleneck aware that showed his erect nipples.

The demon got behind his husband, leaning down to gently bite down on his nape while reaching his hands up the tight shirt. Playing and rolling his fingers around the angel's nipples.

William held in a purposeful whine, reaching up to grip Vincent's wrists as they stroked his body. "That was quick." He realized, giggling some more before gripping Vincent's shirt.

"You said you wanted me to sit?~" The devil remarked, gently prodding down onto the silk-sheeted bed before crossing his arms over his chest.

William gave him a seductive glare, "That's right master.~" He purred, wagging his tail back and forth.

The dark angel's wings flickered momentarily before he got to his knees, grabbing Vincent's hips before spreading them open.

"Unbuckle handsome," Afton demanded, acting impatient.

Vincent gave a sadistic smirk full of thin meaning, slowly traveling his hands down his shirt and trekking to his buckle, snapping it open. Quickly, he pulled William by the nape and forced him closer.

The angel became exhilarated, placing his fingertips against Vincent's underwear to feel his hard and thick cock.

Without warning, William pulled his husband's long dick out, giving the shaft a few rubs with his thumb. He could feel Vincent's cock throb between his fingers, which made Afton only more eager to tease.

William stuck his soft and wet coral tongue out, gently flicking it back and forth on Vincent's tip. Teasing his husband as much as possible.

The devil let out a gentle groan, gripping William's locks of hair harder.

Afton stroked it in the bare minimum as his fingers traced down the manhood. He smiled softly, fondly licking the sides of the cock while moaning vigorously.

Vincent felt himself shiver in relaxation, leaning back as he watched his husband in pure delight.

"You're such a good little cock sucker~ come on doll, suck it." Vincent gave a dominant stare and stroked William's pale rosy red cheek.

William whined and kneeled further, taking Vincent's manhood into his throat while maintaining his gaggings.

However, Afton pulled away teasingly. Beginning to lick and swirl his tongue around the devil's shaft again.

Vincent became impatient, gripping his husband's hair harder.

Knock knock.

William gasped and felt Vincent's hand pull him up suddenly. Hurriedly, William reached down to put his flannel back on while Vincent zipped up his dark silky pants.

"Mr. Afton? The council wants to meet you quite soon in the dining hall. Make sure you're well prepared..."

William muttered incoherently to himself as the assistant kept rambling on, "Always the council." He mumbled.

"Alright tell her I'll be there soon!" He yelled near the door, furrowing his brow.

The demon behind laughed, "Oh well, that ruins the plans I had for us tonight.~" He smiled before ruffling up William's hair.

"Just another one of those late nights.." William clenched his jaw tightly, turning around and giving his husband a small smooch. Turning to walk out the door.