Mafia Au: Rival

♡ Warning!: Gore, Angst ♡

~~~

Vincent wheezed, his legs trembling as he sprinted, the brisk weather making his legs weak and his breathing rapid.. Freezing cold.

He sheathed his arms around his chest, yet stopped as he ran through the forest, as he heard a crack. The blurry view of the snow falling down, and the cloudy white fog made him confused about where he was, but then realized he had run on top of a frozen lake. His eyes widened in shock and dread.

But he heard the gunshots in the distance and it urged him to fight through the frigid lake, he reversed his running style from hefty and heavy to light, trying to glide easily across it, pressing the least weight possible.

The gunshots got closer and yelling came from the distance. Vincent became even more dismayed, his foggy glasses clouded his vision and his pistol fell into the snow way back when was sprinting. Though, he was too chilled to lift his arms to remove the glasses.

His running became rapid, his feet pounding the lake, forgetting about cracking it.

Then the ice split right in the middle of the lake, and Vincent slipped in. Sending him into the water. The cold from the lake put him into shock, and his body slowly sank down. Before another crack could be heard from above and a hand grabbed the man's collar easily, he got pulled out and arms wrapped around him quite tightly.

Heavily breathing was heard, and a familiar face appeared. It was filled with frantic panic and fear. The man took off his heavy jacket just to reveal a sleeveless turtleneck. And the jacket was sheathed around Vincent.

But the man didn't seem to care that he was absolutely freezing, his bare arms visible with goosebumps. The wet body of Vincent was curled up into him who was on his knees on the ice. Vincent laid his wet hair and head under the man's neck. Shutting his eyes.

The gunshots were heard again, and an intimidating man was standing at the edge of the frozen lake. Peering them down like a viper. William's eyes widened, and his arms quickly pulled his pistol out, pointing at the man who also had a gun in his hand.

Vincent gripped William's shoulder and barely was able to stay conscious. Faint laughing came from the blonde man, "Drop your weapons, don't make this hard on yourself," The man chuckled, leering at William.

William didn't respond, instead gripping the pistol harder. "W-William-, d-drop it, a cabin i-is too far away, h-he c-can help." Vincent wheezed lightly, coughing up water.

"Shh, don't speak. I've got this." The two men on the ice already knew this man, their greatest rival.

William would die for his freedom, but if it meant losing Vincent then it was slavery. He threw the pistol and sneered at the blonde man who grinned, "Good, good, good, now come forward."

William struggled and heaved Vincent up, not realizing their whole world was about to change. They finally got to where the man was standing, and he grabbed William and threw him to the floor. Snapping his head around to Vincent who was trembling and had his hands on his knees.

Anger quickly built up in him as he saw Viper throw Vincent to the ground. Viper laughed, snaring at Vincent. Without any warning, Viper yanked the rifle from his back and gripped it tightly. Smacking Vincent right across the face to where the freezing cold man fell to the snow so easily. Blood splattered everywhere as his teeth were knocked out.

The snow engrossed in red where Vincent was laying. He gasped for air, blood all over his face.

"VINCENT!" William cried out, sobbing instantly found in the man's voice. Yet, Viper kicked him in the stomach, where the man grimaced in pain.

William started to weep and sob, the extreme pain in his stomach not helping at all. But when he looked up at Vincent, it was even worse. His glasses had broken, and the glass pieces were stuck in his face, and one of his eyes had a huge piece lodged in. William sobbed horrified, feeling a hand yank him back. A rifle being pointed at his head.

The tears stopped, and William stared in disbelief as Vincent lay there still, not moving nor breathing. Viper only smiled at William's teary face, wiping one of his cheeks with his thumb "Ready to go, bunny?" He whispered before dragging William's collar.

William didn't even struggle, allowing the man to drag him back and back into the deep forest.

William was taken away, and Vincent. . .