Forthcoming Au: Newspaper

Vincent was relaxed on the armchair, his eyes squinting to read the small print of text on the newspaper. He sighed, he could barely see it, why even print it in such tiny print anyway?

He stood and set the newspaper on the coffee table next to him while hauling himself up, exhausted from barely getting any sleep last night. Everyone was either in their rooms lounging with their lover or outside playing.

Except for William of course. The basement was near their bedroom. So as he entered, he could hear Williams' frustrated squeaks. He chuckled to himself, I'll go see what the problem is with him this time. Vincent looked all over the bed and on top of the bed stand but couldn't find them. He sighed, I'll search later. Right now I just need William. He thought, a bit frustrated, his head crippling in drowsiness.

Vincent headed down into the basement, shutting the door quietly. He slightly smiled, reaching out his arms to engulf his husband in a behind hug. William flinched but relaxed as he realized it was just Vincent. "Hi.." William murmured quietly.

Vincent's gaze caught William's, he wasn't surprised by his husband's silence, instead he always found it adorable. "Frustrated, cupcake?" He chuckled. William gave him a small nod while yawning, relishing the feeling of his husband spooning him from behind.

"Well, we could go somewhere, a cafe, shop, restaurant." Vincent conveyed a half shrug. "Just me and you, no kids this time." He spoke lovingly while massaging William's shoulder blade. William nodded again, closing his eyes in Vincent's embrace.

Vincent grinned fondly at his husband, squeezing him a little tighter and kissing the top of his head.