Angel Au: Globe

William stormed angrily away from the man who followed pursuit behind him, giving him a defiant glare, "You embarrassed me in front of the whole council!" He growled.

"It was funny though!" Vincent's unbridled laughter made his brow furrow.

"You're a jerk." William crossed his arms.

"Am I sleeping on the couch tonight then?" Vincent smiled.

"Precisely." William avoided eye contact, crossing his arms.

"Too bad, I'm not doing it unless you force me." Vincent gave him a challenging smile.

William snapped his head toward him, watching him approach. He quickly grabbed a book from the side, but Vincent grabbed his wrist.

"And we both know you can't force me to do anything..." He smiled, reaching a hand behind William to grope his nape. "So either you're letting me sleep with you, or you're spreading your legs for me tonight."

William raised an eyebrow and searched for something to throw, smirking as he spotted a rather large globe. "Really?" He asked innocently.

Vincent kissed his ear, "Indeed."

As soon as Vincent was distracted, William yanked the globe from the table and smacked Vincent's head with it. Feeling the hand on his nap instantly release.

The only problem was that Vincent's body slumped down and fell, his eyelids shut.

Oh. He knocked him out.

Heh, whoops..