Genderbend Au: Excuse

Violetta was rimming through the toolbox, struggling to find the screwdriver in between the huge nails and little screws.

She sighed in frustration, shutting the toolbox and knocking herself back into the chair. Maybe Meadow took it to fix Elijah complaining about Circus Baby. The basement door then squeaked and footsteps were heard rushing in.

Wisteria came rushing down the stairs and came right to her wife, her cheeks puffed up in amazement. But unexpected words caused Violetta to snort. "You shed like a dog! Look at this you rascal!"

She yelled, then held up a long clump of hair.

Violetta couldn't help but laugh historically, "S-sweetheart, where did y-you get that?!" she replied, laughing uncontrollably.

"Behind our bed, with you laying there all night, reading every day."

"Are you sure? That doesn't look like my hair."

"Stop with the excuses Violetta, look at all your hair." She said, coming over to stroke the woman's single long thick braid of hair.

"Okay, okay, just stop yanking my hair silly."

"You've been in here all day, Violetta, don't you think you should come sleep with me tonight?"

"Don't you do this to me every night love, so how am I different?"

"Because I'm lonely! Without you-."

Violette sighed, deciding she would finish her project tomorrow morning. "Alright fine, I'll make sure the kids are sleeping."