Demon Au: Weak {RM}

♡ Warnings!: Violence ♡

~~~

William winced as horrible pain stung his cheek, Vincent slapping him directly in the face. 

So, he finally shut up, becoming speechless.

But Vincent just glared at him with a sour expression, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why...?" William asked, his hand brushing the painful area. Terrible thoughts began to cloud his mind, did he get caught? Did Valentino tell him?

"You ask too many questions, whore." Vincent snarled, his lips pursed into a frowning growl.

William remained silent. Vincent snorted, walking away in the opposite direction of him, grabbing a lighter from a table.

"You may be one of the king's favorites. But you're just a stubborn thwarted moron." William insulted the man, his confidence building back up with every word he spoke. Vincent stopped walking away and draped one hand over his waist, throwing the cigar dusk to the floor.

"You've seen him, haven't you?" Vincent turned his head around, a sickening smile overtaking his face.

 ...

How would he know? Did he make a mistake?

"Who? I have no idea what your talking about.." William's breath hitched slightly.

"I can hear the smugness in your goddamn voice, you know exactly who I'm talking about."

William hide a smile, and his heart pounded in his chest as Vincent walked up to him. "I'll kill you, Afton, I don't care if you're the king's advisor, poet, fuck-toy, I don't give a fuck, I'll slice your little neck open." Vincent snarled into his ear, his toxic breath blowing down his neck. Vincent briefly stroked William's shoulders, stopping and digging his nails into his skin. William flinched but didn't lose eye contact with the man; to show he wasn't scared, even if he was petrified at the moment as he was defenseless.

Vincent grinned, finally releasing his hands, "You need to be more sneaky. The library door was wide open, along with something else." 

William's heart stopped, he had forgotten to close the passage? Had Valentino escaped? He hoped so. Maybe Val would come back for him, after all, without him, Val wouldn't have escaped himself in the first place.

Suddenly, hands engulfed William's neck. He gasped and yanked Vincent's wrists tightly, trying to pull them away. But the man was too strong. William became to cough and heave for air. The man began to kick and snarl, going crazy to escape from the grasp of the other demon. But he was too weak.

The other demon pinned him down with ease.

"Aww, is my baby boy struggling?" Vincent whispered, "Mm.. you were always weak for me.." His voice draught in malice as his mouth neared William's neck.

Black dots began to appear in William's vision, the only thing he could stare at was the blank, cold, and haughty expression of Vincent; his eyes unreadable, only waiting for William to become unconscious.

...