Forthcoming Au: Sick

William groaned miserably as he begrudgingly ate the warm chicken soup placed in front of him. He shifted his body weight to the side while he laid on the bed and glared at his husband; currently busy working at their office desk.

"You made it too hot." William pouted, sticking his tongue out in distaste when his husband turned around.

"That's a good thing, cupcake. You need to loosen your fever so eat it quickly." Vincent replied nonchalantly as he went back to working on the computer.

"Are you dumb?" He snapped at Vincent, "I said it's too hot. It burns my tongue."

Vincent didn't give William the reaction he was looking for and smiled in amusement, "Well, what do you want me to do about it, darlin'? What will make you feel better?" He pondered for a moment, "You want a good old kiss from your bubba?"

"Ew, don't say it like that..." William huffed, watching Vincent stand up from the office chair and approach him. "And no. I don't want you to get sick.."

"Does it look like I care if you're sick or not?" He smiled, "Put those germy disease infected lips on mine."

"You're gross.." William exhaled as he climbed onto his husband's lap, placing their lips together softly.

Vincent chuckled and kissed his eyelid, "Love you too."