Babysitter Au: Studying {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW ♡

~~~

Simply put, he had asked Vincent to help him study for his upcoming exams, they went in his room, talked about it for a little bit, and Vincent indeed helped.

But he didn't suspect it would end up like this, their lips passionately meeting in a haste frenzy, his hands digging into the other teen's blonde hair, his legs wrapped around Vincent's waist needily. This was quite the opposite of studying.

Vincent slid the last piece of upper clothing he had on and planted kisses down his nape, grabbing onto his buttocks. "Enjoying this? Hm puppy?" He purred in William's ear, biting at his earlobe and sucking softly.

William eagerly nodded and bucked his hips against the man, letting out soft moans as Vincent planted kisses all over his back and waist. "Please.."

Vincent looked up for a moment before smirking, "Please what?"

"Please.. ahh... ngfh.. stop.." He whimpered, bucking his hips against Vincent more roughly this time.

"Oh? You want me to stop?" Vincent laughed, his hands slowly inching off from the smaller man.

"N-No! I meant to stop teasing me.." William puffed his cheeks in vexation, "Just start the real shit already..." He begged.

"But last week you said you weren't ready for that yet, what makes you change your mind now?" Vincent's smirk remained on his face, tugging one of William's bollocks.

"I-I want to know what it feels like-, I want to have you inside of me.. I want you to take my virginity.."