Babysitter Au: Interruption {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW ♡

~~~

The air was thick, Afton's mind was groggy, and the bed was an absolute mess.

He knew very well, very well that he shouldn't be having sex with his own babysitter, the last person on earth he should be doing this with. But it still came to this point, sitting on the floor and begging for his cock. His breath hitched and he felt Vincent grab the back of his disheveled hair, jerking him forward.

His mouth was pressed on the mound of Vincent's trousers, his own cock throbbing and aching when he heard that zipper undo. His pulse quickened, his eyes widening in awe as he saw the length, fear overwhelmed him but it was tantalizing. Almost excited that he might gag on that huge manhood.

William etched himself closer, seeing the amusement in Vincent's eyes. The man he fought with so much, was now above him and demanding his submission. Which William did without hesitation, eager to please his master.

His nipples were now hardening at the feeling of Vincent squeezing his buttocks, leaning and melting into any touch he got. Everything was just a glaze, his mind was foggy, and a small tear rolled down his cheek when Vincent pressed the remote and made the vibrator shake his insides.

He struggled to let any sound out, only a gentle moan that seemed to make Vincent even more turned on.

They didn't talk, or at least barely. The same thing in each of their minds, and maybe a slight feel of guilt in their chests. Knowing that it was wrong, or at least awkward to be doing this. But William couldn't help it, he needed Vincent, he needed his touch, he was so drawn towards this man now without remorse.

William swallowed the lump in his throat and tucked his head under, his delicate pink tongue tracing over the quivering mound in Vincent's boxers. He let a devious grin plaster his face when he heard a small gasp come from the man.

"Mmff... keep going, puppy.." Vincent breathed out hoarsely, reaching his fingertips out to caress William's flushed cheek.

William nuzzled into his hand, flicking his tongue against the cloth roughly to tease Vincent. It patently worked as Vincent grabbed him by the hair forcibly. Meanwhile, also taking his boxers off in a hast.

"Impatient?" William giggled, capturing the long cock between his fingers.

Vincent grunted but said nothing, grabbing a chunk of William's hair and forcefully pulling his head down. Afton only smiled teasingly, he liked the rough treatment, it made him even more aroused.

He dipped his tongue against the tip in a slow manner, pushing his tongue up and swirling it around the head of Vincent's manhood, letting out soft grunting sounds when Vincent tensed.

"You tease me too much.." He complained, his breath hitching as William took the tip into his mouth.

"Mfhmm.." was the only thing William could muster out, not even half of this man's cock was in his mouth yet he felt like he was about to choke.

Vincent's thin fingers reached to stroke his black strands of hair, cupping William's cheek as he sunk down further on Vincent's member. "..Such a good boy though.." He smirked lovingly, pushing Afton's head lower.

William sucked eagerly, the barely choking sensation getting worse when Vincent's hand squeezed his neck and fondled his nape.

Drool now dripped off Vincent's cock as he bobbed his head up and down, his chest exhaling sharply as he desperately tried to get his breath back. Yet Vincent kept his head on there, choking him without mercy. Again, William enjoyed it, it was dehumanizing the way Vincent snapped back the collar on his neck, calling him pathetic and desperate. William loved it and wanted to be treated like a nasty whore, he wanted Vincent to choke him out on the bed and tell him how worthless he was.

Now that they had been going at it for a while now, he could sense Vincent's release with the quick pace he was sucking at, driving the blonde-haired man completely mad.

And as expected, he felt a small twitch of Vincent's cock.

Knock, knock.

Both young men gasped voluntarily, getting off of each other while William wiped the drool off his face. "Shittt..." He hissed, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around him.

Knock, knock, knock.

The knocks got impatient so Vincent quickly hurried to the door, zipping his pants back up.

"What the fuc-" Vincent immediately stopped his sentence as he saw William's little sister at the door.

"Ah-, Taylor.. What is it, kid?" He smiled nervously, patting her shoulder.

Taylor gaped at him, noticing how messy his hair was and the way his clothes were disheveled.

"You guys are weirdos." She abruptly spat, noticing the flushed red face of William in the background but deciding not to question it.

Vincent gave a small roll of his eyes, "Whatever, ..why did you knock on our door?" He sighed.

"Tyler twisted his ankle, and he's crying like a baby now... it's really annoying." She shrugged, not bothered by it at all.

In unison, Vincent and William held a surly expression.

There goes their session.