Genderbend Au: Pool

Wisteria carefully dipped one foot after another on the pool steps, gasping lightly at the freezing temperature of the water. She stood there for a moment before sitting down on the edge of the pool. Taking her towel off and dipping her hands in the water.

The water was gentle and the pool lights under the water lit it up, creating a beautiful scene against the bright night sky. It was quiet and calm, with a strong breeze chilling Wisteria's shoulders.

The sound of padding footsteps came into the distance and Wisteria turned around to see her wife following after her. "Hey gorgeous, sorry I took a while to come out here, had to make sure the children were asleep." Her smile was soft and she casually slipped inside the pool, clearly not bothered by the sudden coldness.

The smaller woman nodded and blushed as her wife swam up to her, taking Wisteria's wet hands in her own, kissing the tips of every finger. Violettá hauled herself up onto the steps and placed her lips on her wife's, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"You look beautiful in this, hm.. ~" Violettá stared into her wife's eyes, tickling her exposed sides from the bathing suit. Wisteria giggled, "S-Stop!" She gripped her wife's shoulders tightly in an attempt to make her stop. "Stop it! Violettá-! Stop it!-" Her complaining was interrupted by more giggling and she pushed the blonde woman away. Wisteria swam quickly toward the other side of the pool before Violettá abruptly came from up underwater, pulling her back and pressing her arms around her stomach.

"Where do you think you're going hmm?" She whispered, kissing her neck playfully.

The black-haired woman's face was filled with a joyful grin and she quickly tried to conceive it in her wife's neck. Wisteria's smile softened and she dug her head deeper under Violettá's neck, breathing in her wife's fragrance.

Violettá smirked and dipped her hand in the water, pushing it up to splash the woman in front of her.

Wisteria gasped and glared, splashing her back while the blonde woman laughed hysterically. She reached over and grabbed Wisteria's wrists, holding them high up in the air.

Wisteria struggled but wasn't able to escape her grasp, simply too weak. "Let go you rat.." She grunted sarcastically.

"Can't do anything now, can you sweetheart?" Violettá teased, keeping her wrists up in the air. Softly leaning to kiss her cheek.

"Let me go!" She scoffed, squirming in her wife's muscular arms.

Both sides of the blonde's lips widened and she used her free hand yet again to tickle Wisteria all over. "S-Stop agh-!" It was quickly interrupted by laughing and she tried to push away.

Eventually, Violettá stopped and hugged Wisteria tightly, kissing her forehead. Wisteria instantly made herself feel good in the embrace, resting her head on the woman's shoulder.

"You look tired.." She smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Let's get back inside the house, I'll make you hot chocolate?"

Wisteria opened her eyes in the slightest, rebuking. "No, I want to stay in here for longer.. " She mumbled gently, the pool water serene as it pushed past their chests.

The taller woman nodded, putting her chin on her wife's head, her eyes wandering through the starry night sky.

Violettá wrapped around Wisteria, leaning their heads down; the tip of their noses going close to each other. She pulled Wisteria closer to her, kissing her softly on the cheek before diving underwater. Wisteria turned around and looked around the water, it was filled with too much chlorine for her to tell where Violettá was.

Violettá emerged, her figure gleaming in the moonlight. Her eyes were filled with excitement as he smirked at Wisteria. Wisteria huffed, her cheeks burning up in redness.

The blonde woman chuckled, diving down a second time. She reemerged behind her wife, hugging her around the waist and kissing her on the neck. The smaller woman bit her lip, her eyes locking toward the corner of her sight as she felt light nips on her neck. Violettá kept her lips on Wisteria's neck for a few moments,
letting Wisteria feel her wet touch.

She nibbled more, pulling her leg over Wisteria's waist as she held her tightly.

The black-haired woman yawned, lifting herself in the water to press her forehead against her wife's.

"Did I tire you out even more?~" She chuckled softly, her tongue still teasing Wisteria's fragile neck. Wisteria nodded, frowning a little. "Come on my gorgeous, let's go back inside. We can watch a movie tonight.." Violettá smiled, swimming over to the steps.

As Wysteria eagerly followed, the blonde woman wrapped her arms around her waist, lifting her out of the water and carrying her onto one of their outside seats. Violettá kissed her gently on the lips before glitching a towel over, wrapping it around her little petunia.