Hell/Heaven Au: Hot Springs {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW ♡

~~~

A hot spring in the middle of a vast forest was the last thing William and Vincent expected to find. But here they were, deciding to take a little break in the warm depths of the liquids.

It was comfortable and soothing, pleasing to the body. If only his own body wasn't more focused on the hand trailing down his bare abs at the current moment. And the fingers pinching his nipples. With the searing intoxicating breath on his neck. His cheeks burning up so much it felt more hotter than the hot spring he stood in.

But somehow he managed to form his words, "This feels wrong-" He gasped, covering his mouth as Vincent held their bodies tightly together. "Really—..."

"Mmff... how?" Vincent's voice muffled as he bit onto one of William's nipples, squeezing the demon's nape with his hand.

"I-I don't know.. I like it but.." His words stumbled off, his back arching up when Vincent left a bright red hickey on his chest.

"Then stop complaining.. You complain too much." He grunted, lifting William up slightly to wrap the demon's legs around his waist.

William exhaled harshly as he felt another bite to his neck, Vincent practically eating him like a chew toy. "Just be fast about it.."

"Fast with what? Making you come?" Vincent queried with a sneer, planting quick kisses all over William's adam's-apple.

William's eyes widened in shock, "N-No!? We aren't actually doing the whole session like here right..—??" He panicked, digging his nails into Vincent's shoulders.

"Only if you want me to," Vincent gave him a small charming grin before whispering into his ear; nipping his earlobe, "Cause I can fill you up real good and fast, darlin'~"