Alive Au: Blowjob {M}

♡ Warnings!: NSFW ♡

~~~

The black-haired man hurriedly checked his watch, his singular brown strands of hair rested on his nose as he jolted the door open in front of him. He had been lucky to arrive early to the pizzeria, he had work to catch up on anyway and he didn't need his employees being irrational and irresponsible; happily lending their problems to him. William shut the door behind him, wincing at the loud squeak it made.

No one else should be at the pizzeria other than him, and maybe one or two of his janitors. He did remember though that a couple of people had signed up for job interviews that he had to do today. Recurring to him, he did realize that one of them signed up for one quite early. In fact, they should be here any minute now.

William grunted in vexation, walking down to the hall to enter his office. As he turned the knob steadily, he half expected the person sitting on his desk to be the new employee. But when he saw those familiar agate jewels, he smiled softly.

"Bubba what are you doing here..?" William whispered to him, feeling Vincent's hands wrap around his smaller waist.

"You didn't see me gone from our bed this morning? I woke up earlier than you." He chuckled, kissing his forehead.

William shrugged, "I thought you went to go run some errands." His face flushed red as Vincent traveled down to kiss him on the lips now, pressing their bodies together more tightly now.

Vincent shook his head, "It's boring at home without you, so... I just thought we could hang out, and do some reports together." He suggested between their kisses.

"Love.. I have an interview today with new employees, it'll be weird if there's just some random man sitting in the corner watching them." He muttered awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

Vincent huffed, "You can't like schedule it tomorrow?"

Afton sighed to himself, rolling his eyes. "No, I can't."

Vincent pondered for a moment then, his mind wandering off to exclusive things. "Well, what if.., what if you let me stay, and I give you a special reward." Vincent bit his lip, his seductive glazed eyes piercing into William's innocent gaze.

"I know exactly where you're going." He grunted, crossing his arms at his husband.

Vincent smirked, "The desk has a front cover, they won't be able to see me anyway."

"F-Fine.." He muttered, hiding his blushing face between Vincent's neck.

"Then sit. Now." He whispered, groping the man's ass before shoving him forward to the office chair.

William whimpered gently before carefully sitting down with a flushed face, watching his husband go under the desk and pull the chair he sat on inward to cover the view below. He heard him chuckle, "Spread your legs now." He said leisurely.

Afton obeyed and could feel his zipper being tugged at, sending shivers down his spine.

"Mmm.. I can feel your bulge already, I haven't even begun yet." Vincent murmured, reaching into William's boxers to pull his hard length out.

Vincent groaned gently, lapping at his husband's tip. "So wet for me too." He whispered, his tongue traveling down the submissive's shaft.

William's lips began to tremble, "Just be calm.. I don't want to fucking moan in front of them."

"Yeah, yeah." He snickered, putting the whole tip in his mouth now.

William bit his bottom lip harshly to keep the noises in, feeling Vincent take his whole cock down his throat. He cursed to himself slightly, hardly almost keeping in a whimper, especially as he felt his husband bob his head up and down on his manhood.