Fame Au: Disturbing {M}

♡ Warnings!: Small NSFW, Repetitive words ♡

~~~

William's palms were sweaty, sweaty with uneasiness and pleasure. The male below him was clamping around him, breathing down his neck, and biting his earlobe.

"Not so confident anymore, are you?" He smiled. 

William didn't respond, he was too busy observing Vincent's movements.

Vincent traveled down Afton's neck, intentionally shoving him against the wall. William bit his lip, holding back groaning.

Why don't I just push him away, this man, he gets me more attached to him every day.

"Do you want me to quit?"

William didn't reply yet again, looking away nervously.

After a few minutes of silence, Vincent questioned again. "Should I continue, handsome?"

"Perhaps."

"Yes or noooo~..?" Vincent pinned William against the wall, breathing down his neck.

"Fuck you," Afton growled.

"That isn't the correct answer darling." He said haughtily, giving William a cold stare.

William groaned lightly as Vincent suddenly bit his neck, "Ugh-, you're such a fucking nuisance."

Clementine continued, sucking his nipples, making William whimper momentarily. He raised both of William's hands up, fastening Afton's hands together with the belt he just took off. "Look at you, all helpless." Vincent grinned.

William's eyes dilated at the big bulge in Vincent's pants, instinctively making William close his legs together. Vincent continued by pulling his turtleneck off, throwing it to the floor. He reached up against Afton's bare body, kneeling, biting and licking the man in random spots.

He then finally traveled down to William's most sensitive spot.

Just to flinch as his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Vincent quickly got up and answered the call, his eyes widened as the speaker on the phone mumbled something. "Alright, I'll be right there."

Vincent looked back shamefully to William, "I'm sorry beauts, I've gotta go, this is a bit important."

He went to put his shirt back on and his belt, "You can stay here in my room until I get back, it won't be long I promise."

Vincent turned around and winked at William before closing the door behind him.

William sighed, a disappointed look on his face.

"Better than him telling me to leave, I suppose." He muttered to himself.

William put his pants back on, sitting in the armchair next to him. The man shoved his hands into his pockets, his voice becoming flat. William's mind raced at random things suddenly, wondering how the hell he got in this situation with one of the most famous actor, singer, and book writer.

Clementine can do almost anything, can't he?

Well, there's one thing he can't do, keeping his fucking word.