Yandere Au: Warm

"Can you stay up here tonight?" The question rolled off William's tongue without second thought, watching Vincent pause at the attic doorway.

Vincent never really stayed up with him at night, instead going back down to the house and locking the attic. So William always felt lonely at night, but he never bothered to check if Vincent would actually sleep with him instead.

Therefore, he finally asked tonight. Not wanting to spend another long night cold and sunken in his drowned inner thoughts.

A brief smile showed on the blonde's face, pulling the attic doors down. "Why?" He simply asked.

William gave him a half shrug, "I'm cold," he gave an unadorned reply.

Vincent's eyes lingered on him for a few agonizing seconds before he nodded slowly, "Alright." He then continued his actions and locked the attic's doors, but this time, he stayed inside.

"Just head to sleep quickly," Vincent told him, approaching him from the side of the bed before taking a seat.

William responded with a small nod of his head, laying down on the mattress as he felt Vincent pull him closer. Soon enough, they were both wrapped around each other, Vincent's hands around his back, and his own hands around Vincent's neck, nuzzling into his chest.

He felt warm, and safe. Like a scared weight was lifted off his shoulders.

He felt secure with the man who hurt him.