Furry Au: Piano

William's face slowly but surely heated up, showing himself a full on red mess as he sat on the man's lap.

"And these would be the soft keys, they're usually for gentle tunes." Vincent remained an ardent tone, speaking cheerfully loud right in William's ear.

"What's this do?" William asked, pointing at a button on the piano.

"I'm not sure.." Vincent replied, staring at it for a few moments. He grunted, then shrugged.

William sighed in his lack of attention, "Can we do something else, I'm bored.." He yawned lightly, melting into his boyfriend's chest. His bunny ears gently flickered and tickled Vincent's chin.

Vincent smiled and kissed the back of his head, brushing his hands through Afton's soft hair.

"Well, what would you like to do?" The blonde-haired wolf questioned, kissing William's black locks of hair lovingly.

"Let's go for a walk?" William asked, "It's a beautiful day outside, look at the golden horizon! It's gorgeous." He peeped out the window, the orange rays of sunset reflecting on his baby blue eyes.

Vincent frowned. "I don't feel like it."

William looked back at him with a disappointed expression. "Well, what do you suppose we do?"

Vincent dropped his gaze down for a moment to think. "Come here." He said with a quick faint grin, but it wasn't quick enough for William to miss it.

"What are you thinking~?" He cooned, refusing to meet Vincent's order.

The taller man gritted his teeth, his frown furrowing.

"Aww, does my big bad wolf want attention?" William cooned even more, making his boyfriend shoot him a glare.

"Get over here already!" He snapped, clearly quite embarrassed. William snorted and plopped himself right back down on Vincent's lap, pinching Vincent's cheek.

"I can give you cuddles, kisses, food.. what do you need?" The petite rabbit asked, kissing the area he pinched.

Vincent didn't say anything except pull William closer, pressing his lips against William's roughly. The corners of William's lips turned up slightly, while they pressed back against Vincent's passionately.

"We should stop.. the children will be back any second," Vincent muttered, giving William one last kiss. William groaned in return, "I don't care."

William leaned forward again, nipping Vincent's lip to make him gasp. Quickly, William slipped his tongue inside; trying to take control.

Vincent suppressed a grunt. Grabbing William's waist, he bit down lightly on William's tongue. Slipping his tongue inside.

The wolf smirked, easily dominating William before reaching up to wipe William's saliva soaked lips with his thumb. "Such a messy little rabbit..."

He smiled softly, seeing William drool slightly as Vincent gripped him from behind.

But they weren't done there, Vincent dug his tongue deeper into William's mouth, an occasional grunt coming from him.

Afton struggled to keep up; running out of breath quickly. Finally, they separated from each other's lips, "Calm down gosh." William's breaths were rapid, and he had a salty glare in his eyes.

The doorbell rang, interrupting the men's kissing. "I'll go get it," William said in a hushed tone, kissing the bridge of Vincent's nose.