'Be a good girl for once and keep your hands there.'

He went back to marking me, leaving his love bites all over my neck and chest, making me whine in pain and pleasure.

'This is not enough.'

He flipped me around and pulled my shorts off, pulling my ass up, and then slapping it so hard that I'm sure the house echoed. And this... this handprint... it will stay there.

He got off the bed for a mere few seconds, and when he got back on, he was naked, pressing against me.

He brushed all of my hair into his hand, then twisted it around his wrist and pulled it back, making me gasp.

He slipped his hand between my legs, pushing two fingers inside of me, making me moan.

'Hiding that you belong to me, yet look at how wet you are for me, and I barely even touched you.'

He let go of my hair, but only to slide his hand around my throat and pull me up to his chest.

His lips were teasing against my ear as he murmured, 'Now I'm gonna fuck you so good that even in your next lives, you will have my marks on you.'

Another love bite was appearing on my neck, with his lips sucking on my skin aggressively.

And then even more aggressively, he pushed me down and pressed into my back, making me arch my ass higher, and without a second to waste, he slipped inside of me, nearly making me scream.

I flew forward from the force of his thrust, but he wasn't having any of it. His hands wrapped tightly around my hips, and he only went rougher.

'No running from me, love. Be a good girl and take me like I know you can.'

Not like he's giving me a choice.

My cries of pleasure were way too loud, yet I couldn't control myself. And his thrusts were way too hard and strong for me to even consider the volume.

Between our skins meeting, our moaning, and him reminding me who I belong to, there was nothing else in my mind.

I was just struggling to keep my legs from shaking and falling down and to get some air in my lungs.

He kept pulling me and dragging me to my limit, only to snatch it away from me before I got to reach it.

'Tell me baby, who do you belong to?'

'Y-you.' I cry out, clawing at the sheets, nearly wheezing

'I can't hear you.'

'You. I belong-to you.' I breathe out

He leaned over and pulled my air, nearly hissing in my ear. 'I said... I can't...fucking... hear you.' He thrusted inside between each word, making my eyes roll back in pleasure

'You. I'm-I'm yours. I- I belong to you, Jimin.'

He pulled my head more towards himself, only to slam his lips on mine, moaning lighlty into my mouth as his tongue overpowered my senses. 

'Goddamnit. This is still not enough.' He breathed out heavily, kissing me one more time before pushing me down, and making me turn to him. 'I need to look at you.'

Gladly inviting him into my embrace, he placed my legs around his hips and pushed in once again.

He didn't go crazy fast, but the way he was snapping his hips into me made my entire body slide up the sheets. I felt like my eyes were unable to stay open from the immense pleasure. I swear my toes were curling up with every thrust.