LEVEL 135 - "Dark Shadow"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I posted my JJK various x Fischl! Reader! Feel free to go check it out if you want ^^

So, now onto more important things. I plan to take a break from this book that's probably around two weeks. I think writing 134 chapters uploading every 3 days (originally every single day) with a couple mishaps might've been a little too much for me lol

Sorry about this, I just don't want to continue trying to force myself to write this and eventually end up giving up entirely.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"If only Uraraka or Yaoyorozu were here." Tokoyami mutters as he looks at the pile of rubble. "If we had some light, then..."

"We can't do anything about what we don't have." Todoroki interjects, rolling up his sleeves to his elbows before pushing against the large rock of concrete.

"Gross." Y/n mutters with disdain as she watches an ant crawl across the rock infront of her.

"...Squish."

Todoroki turns his gaze towards her in confusion, befuddlement only growing as he see's Y/n pressing her finger against the rock as though squishing something.

"What?" Y/N snaps, a barely noticeable red hue decorating her face out of embarrassment.

"...Nothing." Todoroki turns his gaze back towards the rubble.

Todoroki shifts his hands, applying pressure against the rocks only for cracks to steadily start to appear on the ground beneath them.

Without giving them a moment to notice, the pile of rubble collapses downwards, the three quickly moving to get away.

"Todoroki!" Tokoyami shouts as he notices a piece of cement falling towards him, instinctively letting out Dark Shadow.

Unfortunately for him, the quirk starts to envelop his body, letting out a growling noise at it goes to attack the other students.

"Ugh... how annoying." Y/n mumbles, jumping back as shadowy claws swipe at her.

"Calm down, Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami's words do nothing to placate the quirk.

If anything, its struggle seemed to increase.

"Todoroki!" Tokoyami shouts as he watches the boy get hit into the wall, slumping against it as his body falls limp.

"Really? So much for being one of the strongest in our class..." Y/n murmurs to herself before dodging another attack from Dark Shadow.

"Please, calm down—!" Tokoyami's words get cut off as light envelopes the room once more.

Tokoyami falls to the ground, eyes widening as he looks up to see Dark Shadow hovering over him guiltily.

"Huh? Oh..." Y/n mumbles, looking at the lights that had turned back on. "Boring."

Y/n sighs, walking towards Todoroki's limp body as Tokoyami is quick to join her out of concern for their classmate.

"Todoroki?" Tokoyami calls, eyes scanning over his body for injuries.

"Sorry..." Todoroki mutters, eyes slowly blinking open. "I think I blacked out for a second..."

"Twenty three." Y/n corrects, not paying much attention to the two as she puts another piece of candy in her mouth.

"...Right." Todoroki and Tokoyami say as they look at her, unimpressed by her lack of concern.

"I'm sorry, too." Tokoyami looks back at Todoroki, "About Dark Shadow."

"You don't need to apologize." Todoroki shakes his head in rejection of the apology.

"All's well that ends well." Todoroki mumbles with a glance off to the side, looking into the dark corridor beside them.

"I guarantee you just jinxed us with that." Y/n yawns, lazily raising a hand to obscure her mouth.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !