LEVEL 119 - "Smile For Me"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: More Touya and Y/n backstory!! God I love these two so much they're the cutest

It was originally meant to be three memories but I didn't have time to write the third one since I wanted to post this on time

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n's lips curl down into a pout out of annoyance, hitting Touya across the head as he yelps in reply, swatting the girl's hand away.

"What's your deal?" Touya huffs, stomping his foot on the ground as he rubs the back of his head, the hit being far from gentle.

"I'm bored!"

"Why'd you hit me, then?!"

"Just 'cause!"

Touya grumbles something about 'brat' and 'being annoying' before snatching a strawberry candy from Y/n's pocket.

"Wha— Hey! Touya! Give it back!" Y/n demands, reaching for the candy Touya held above her with a smug look.

"Hah! Now you can't get it!" Touya grinned widely, finding the other's annoyance hilarious.

"Oh really?!" Y/n scowled before promptly tackling the boy to the ground, resulting in an undignified screech from the white-haired boy.

"Get off!"

"Nuh uh!"

Y/n grabs the candy from Touya, who uselessly struggled to get it back from the shorter (yet somehow stronger) girl.

Y/n unwraps the candy, shoving it in her mouth as she grins smugly at Touya, who was pushing himself off the ground with a scoff.

"Bleh! Take that!" Y/N jeers, swallowing the candy easily as a smug grin settles on her face.

"Ugh! You idiot!" Touya hits her across the head, only resulting in more laughter from the girl, a large grin stretched across her face.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Y/n huffs as she walks through the park towards her and Touya's meeting spot, frown deepening as she remember's her fathers word's from earlier.

"You can't go." Her father denied, rolling his eyes as he scrolls through his phone, Y/n catching a glance to see it was one of his many side pieces.

Although, Y/n wasn't currently paying attention to that.

"What?! But you promised last week!" Y/n complained, stomping her foot on the ground, one of the many habits she picked up from Touya.

"Plans change. I have a date." Her father waved his hand dismissively towards her, "No way am I dealing with you—" Her father punctuates with a glare at Y/n "— while I meet up with her."

"A new one? Really?" Y/n sneers, lips curling down in disgust, "You already have like— twenty! You don't need another one and you promised me!"

"Shut it." Her father shoved her away with an uncaring eyeroll, not holding back his scoff at her childish behavior, despite the fact that she was a child.

"You promised!" Y/N stomps her foot on the ground, angry tears staining the corners of her eyes. "You said I could go! You— You can't just—!"

Y/n's scoffs at the memory, annoyance bubbling up before it quickly disappears as a pair of e/c eyes land on Touya, who was sitting on their bench with an excited grin.

"Touya!" Y/N exclaims with a wide smile, rushing towards the boy and dragging herself up to sit next to him, her legs dangling off the edge.

"Y/N! Look! Look!" Touya's voice had a large amount of child-like excitement that it normally lacked as he raised his hand, fire bursting to life in his palm except—

"Ehhh?!" Y/n's eyes widen in a mix of amaze and confusion, "It's blue!"

"Yup!" Touya puffs his chest out proudly, a smug grin settling on his face at the sight of Y/n's awed expression.

"How did you did this?! It's so cool! Is it hotter?" Y/N spewed out her words quickly, raising her hand to hover around the flame but not touch it, feeling the heat graze her skin before she pulls her hand back.

"I'm going to show my dad at Sekoto Peak tonight!" Touya explains as the fire disappears from his palm, diminishing into nothing again.

"You have to promise me to tell me what happened, alright?!" Y/N demands, tugging his hands into hers with a wide grin, a wide smile on her face from the surprise, her previous frustration forgotten.

It's too bad she never got to hear what happened.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !