LEVEL 2 - "Handyman"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The girl opened the door to her near silent home, setting down her bag down by the door as she glances around.

She lived alone, her mother wasn't around very often as she had to move around alot for her work.

She was currently in America.

So, with her mother being so far away, she had learned to take care of herself most of the time.

It wasn't so bad when she had her grandparents to visit her once or twice a week.

But uh, they died, so...

It wasn't anything too sad or anything though, natural passing of old age at the age of 94.

Besides, Y/n didn't even know the two of them that well, and they never saw her other than occasional visits.

She moved on from her thought process and she walked upstairs and towards her room.

Her room was quiet. Completely silent other than some background noise, such as car's engine's running, birds cawing, and so on.

She sat down at her desk, relaxing into her comfortable chair as she glanced at discord to see 3 notifications.

She tilts her head to the left slightly, clicking on the app to open it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DIRECT MESSAGES

[ HANDYMAN ]
! 3 UNREAD MESSAGES !

[ HANDYMAN ]
hey wanna play league of
legends?

...are you srsly asleep
right now?

oh right. school. message
me once youre done

[ PROBSHASINSOMNIA ]
Hi, sorry, I'm done with
school now if you'd still
wanna play

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She sent the message, (obviously) not getting an immediate reply from who she considered her friend.

She clicked through her phone, getting rid of unnecessary notifications and such until she saw a new message load on her monitor.

She closes the tabs on her phone before setting it down on her desk, turning towards the monitor.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DIRECT MESSAGES