LEVEL 54 - "How Annoying"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  100k?!?? I MADE THIS BOOK FOR FUNSIES AND DIDNT EXPECT IT TO GET ANYWHERE BUT HOLY SHIT MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH 🤍

A/N: 100k?!?? I MADE THIS BOOK FOR FUNSIES AND DIDNT EXPECT IT TO GET ANYWHERE BUT HOLY SHIT MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH 🤍

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FOR THE 100K SPECIAL?? 👀 I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN WITH IDEAS FOR IT SINCE I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO GET ANYWHERE

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I'm kind of scared about the practical. I have no idea what it's gonna be." Izuku expresses, their usual group sitting in the cafeteria.

"Hard to believe they'd give us anything too crazy." Iida comments from his right.

"The written exam questions will be all stuff from class so..." Izuku pauses to take a bite out of his food, "I should at least be able to do those."

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?" Uraraka asks curiously, tilting her head.

"It's driving me insane. I just wanna know what they'll have us doing." Izuku sighs.

"Hm..." Y/n pauses to take a sip of her strawberry milk before looking back at Izuku who sat directly across from her, "It's a comprehensive test of everything we learned this year."

Y/n turns to her left, holding a strawberry in her hand as Uraraka looks at her curiously.

"Hm—?" Uraraka gets cut off with a strawberry being shoved in her mouth.

Y/n blinks at her before looking away again.

Uraraka sweatdrops, but still eats the fruit.

"Yup," Asui nods, "and that's about all we could get Mr. Aizawa to tell us."

"Okay, so then it'll cover combat training and rescue training. Oh, and basic training." Uraraka looks up at the ceiling in thought.

"We can't just study; we have to stay in great physical shape-" Izuku gets cut off as he yelps, an elbow hitting his head.

"Oh, sorry." A sarcastic voice snickers, "You're heads so big that it's hard to miss."

Y/n's eyes narrow, staring at the blond which smirked at the group of students.

She didn't like this guy already. He was rude to Izuku..

"You're from class 1-B, right?" Izuku tilts his head to the side, "Um... Monoma, right? That really hur—"

"I heard you guys stumbled across the Hero Killer!" Monoma interrupts.