LEVEL 5 - "Training"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Hey, hey, hey" All Might calls to the girl sitting next to him. "It's pretty comfy up on this fridge, right, young L/n?"

"Why did I wake up for this...?" She murmurs, flicking the buttons on her switch.

Click

Click

Click

"Haha!" All Might laughs at the girls bitter and harsh tone.

Midoriya grunts as he tries to pull the fridge, All Might and L/n Y/n sitting utop it.

"How are you doing there, young Midoriya?" All Might looks at the boy who has face planted to the ground.

"People move these every day, y'know. And most of them don't even have any super strength." All Might notes as he looks around the trash-filled beach.

"Well, yeah, but..." Izuku turns towards the superhero, "There's an extra 600 pounds with you sitting on top of it."

"That's rude, Midoriya." The girl plainly says, not looking up from her game.

"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form, at least." All Might shrugs as Izuku deadpans.

"Great. Much better." The boy sarcastically remarks. "Why do you have me dragging trash across the beach, anyways?"

All Might laughs, "Take a look at yourself."

He holds up his phone, snapping a few pictures of the pathetic boy. "You're not ready for my power."

"Ouch?" The girl deadpans, glancing at the pro hero for a split second before looking back down at her game.

"But I though you said that I was worthy!" Izuku wails, a gloomy aura surrounding him as tears immediately flow out of Midoriya's eyes in a comedic way.

"I'm talking about your weak body." All Might explains, jumping off the fridge and walking towards the boy who looks up at him in an expression somewhere close to disgust.

"My quirk, One for All, is a whole lot to handle. The combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane of pure force. An unprepared body can't fully inherit it. Your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to." All Might explains to the boy.

"Seriously?!" Midoriya hugs himself as he shakes his head repeatedly at the idea.

"Okay.. So this whole trash thing is really some kind of gym workout. And.. you're my trainer." Midoriya sums up as All Might grins, nodding.

"You got it! But there's another reason, too. I did a little online research yesterday, turns out this part of the beach used to be beautiful. But it's been a total mess for the last few years." All Might lightly punches the fridge the protagonist still sat on, causing a large dent to appear.

She frowns, jumping off the fridge as she stumbles a bit before landing, now standing next to Midoriya as she doesn't glance up from her switch.

Click

Click

Click

"Hero's these days are all about showing off and capturing flashy villains." All Might compacts the fridge down with just his hand. "Things were different before quirks. Service was what mattered. Back then, hero's were those who helped the community. Even if it was kinda boring."

The fridge snaps into the ground as dust surrounds the area, letting the sun shine in their eyes.

"You will restore the coastline for this entire beach. That is the first step in your path, young man. Towards being a hero."

All Might looks up at the two, the girl simply staying looking at her game as the boy's eyes widen, looking around the trash-filled beach.

"Um... All this? But... there's so much. That's impossible!" Izuku exclaims as All Might stands up, looking at the boy.

"Young Midoriya, you wanna go to to UA, right?" All Might asks as Midoriya turns towards him.

"Well, yeah..." Midoriya confirms as the protagonist pauses her game, looking at the two.

"So it must be the best school around, right?" All Might says as Midoriya smiles, looking down at his hands.

"It's a long shot. But still. I'm gonna shoot for the moon.. UA." Midoriya replies softly with a smile.

"You've got a lot of spirit, fanboy! But, as I've mentioned before, hero-ing isn't easy to do without a quirk. It's not fair, but that's the reality. And UA is the hardest hero course to get into. So that means..."

"That I have to prepare my body for your quirk really fast. UA's exam is in ten months!" Midoriya finishes All Night's sentence.

"Not to worry, kid. I've got you covered. With the help of my handy 'Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan!' Follow this letter and the beach will be cleaned up just in time! I also detailed every other aspect of your life while I was it!" All Might grinned proudly as he hands the stack of papers over to Midoriya.

"Even my sleep is scheduled..." Midoriya says as the protangist looks over his shoulder, reading the papers as well.

All Might moves over to the two, "if I'm being honest, this is going to be super hard. Think you're up to it?"

"Yeah, sure I am." Midoriya replies with a proud smile, "I have to work way harder than anyone else to get in. So what choice do I have, right?"

"Great! And young L/n will be assisting you as well!" All Might exclaims as the girl's head snaps towards the pro hero's.

"I'll be what?"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !