LEVEL 48 - "K.O!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  I have major mommy issues

A/N: I have major mommy issues

and daddy issues

and just issues in general tbh

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"It's no use trying to pretend you're a hero now. A person's true nature doesn't change in just a few minutes." Stain comments, an unreadable expression crossing his face.

"You'll never be anything but a fraud who prioritizes his own desires. You're the sickness that's infected society and ruined the name 'hero.' Someone must teach you a lesson." Stain's face twists into a dangerous scowl.

"You're a fundamental lunatic." Todoroki frowns at the hero killer.

Hm... Y/n can sort of get what the Hero Killer means. Society is shit. But he totally goes about it the wrong way. Murdering heroes won't help anybody, just cause more panic.

"Iida, don't listen to this murderer's nonsense." Todoroki stares at Iida.

"No. He's completely correct. I have no right to call myself a hero... at all. Even so... There's no way I can back down. If I give up now, then the name 'Ingenium' will die!" Iida declares, eyes shining in determination.

"Pathetic." The Hero Killer darts forward, preparing his blades.

Todoroki pushes Iida behind him, sending a hurricane of fire towards the man.

"Idiots! The Hero Kil—" The pro doesn't get to utter another word as Y/n crouches down infront of him, covering his mouth with her hand.

"He wouldn't let us leave at this point even if we wanted to. Also, we did not just go through all the effort to save your worthless ass just to end up leaving you." She comments, eyes glaring down at the man.

She stands up again, moving back next to Todoroki as the Hero Killer cuts through Todoroki's ice again.

He's desperate to kill Iida and the pro..

"Hey, Todokoki!" Iida calls, "Can you regulate your temperatures?"

"Not well with my left, but, yes, I can." Todoroki confirms with a nod.

"You must freeze my leg for me, without plugging the exhaust!" Iida requests as Todoroki and Y/n look at him with eyes mildly widened.

"You're in the way." Stain throws a blade at Todoroki as Iida jumps infront of him, the knife stabbing into his upper arm.

"Why won't you stay down?" Stain sends a larger blade towards Iida, stabbing his arm into the ground as he falls over.

"Iida—" Todoroki tries but gets cut off by the blue-haired boy.

"Just do it, hurry!" Iida pleaded with him.

Todoroki puts his hand by Iida's engines, freezing everything but the top of the exhaust.

"It's done." Todoroki says before focusing on his fire again.

Y/n's eyes narrow, only hesitating for half a second before going over and tearing the two blades out of Iida's arm.

Iida looks at her strangely for a moment before standing up as he turns towards the Hero Killer, "Recipro Extend!"

Iida darts towards the man, engines blaring.

Y/n's lips quirk up into a rather sadistic grin as she jumps forward, gripping onto the blades tightly.

Izuku jumps up, preparing a punch as green lightning surrounds his body.

"Go, guys." Todoroki says with a barely noticeable smile.

Izuku delivers the punch straight to Stain's face, Iida kicking his stomach harshly. Y/n swings the blades, stabbing his shoulders's as blood sprays.

The four fall down, Stain's eyes suddenly widening as he grabs his blade, making another slash at Iida's head.

"I will defeat you, Stain! Because you are a criminal..."

Iida kicks Stain's stomach full force, the man grunting in pain.

"...And I am a hero!"

Todoroki's flames deliver a final attack, burning the man as he simultaneously creates an ice slope for the three other students to slide down back towards Todoroki.

They hit their heads on the harsh ice wall as they wince.

"Stand up! Keep fighting!" Todoroki demands as he looks up at Stain, only to realize he was immobile.

"He's gotta be knocked out after all that..." Izuku comments, "Right?"

Oh...

A frown rests on Y/n's face as she looks at the unconscious Hero Killer.

She wanted their game to go on a little longer..

Her eyes narrow, making sure the man was truly unconscious before letting out a small sigh, disappointed.

Todoroki exhales calmly, "Then, let's restrain him and get him to the street. Maybe we can find some rope."

"Yeah. And we should probably take all his weapons, too."

"Good idea."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !