LEVEL 124 - "Effects Team"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I won't tell you the details, but it looks like the principal worked hard , as a result, the security is even stronger." Midnight explains, the four turning towards her to listen.

"And if the alarm sounds, even if it's a false alarm, we had to agree to cancel it bad evacuate, otherwise we can't have it in the first place." Midnight informs.

"That's strict." Y/n comments, resting her head against her palm with her elbow propped up on the table.

"Of course, to keep that from happening, we're also beefing up our defense." Midnight adds, "We're even releasing Hound Dog around the vicinity of the school."

Midnight suddenly pauses, as if remembering something as she smiles at the four. "Oh, yeah, Class A's performance is causing a stir in the faculty lounge, too!"

"Do your best at living your youth!" Midnight calls, turning to walk away.

"Yes, ma'am!" Izuku nods enthusiastically.

"Deku, Y/n," Eri calls, looking up at the two curiously. "what are you doing?"

"We're performing a dance with music! I'll be dancing! I'll do my best to make it fun for you, so make sure you come watch!" Izuku smiles warmly at Eri.

Y/n hums non-noncommittally, glancing off to the side as her eyes land on a clock on the wall.

"Izuku, break's almost over." Y/n informs, yawning as she pushes herself up out of her seat.

"Oh, thanks Y/n!" Izuku nods, quickly standing up as well as he looks towards the other two. "Sorry, our break's almost over, so we're heading off."

"Okay! Just so you know, I'm looking forward to it, too!" Mirio adds supportively.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Midoriya, you're fired from the dance team." Mina informs bluntly, putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku's jaw drops, face paling as he look at Mina incredulously.

"I said fired, but strictly speaking... the effects team scouted you!" Mina exclaims, beaming at Izuku. "They said they need more people!"

"Why me...?" Izuku mumbles, "I already told Eri that I'd be dancing..."

"They want to make it so Aoyama can reach the whole room but we don't have large-scale equivalent like that, so they said they wanted a power-type person to move him by hand." Mina informs.

"We tried to get Y/n to do it but when we asked her..." Mina shivers, looking absolutely traumatized.

"You should've asked her during the day, kero." Tsuyu shrugs, having been the one to suggest to ask Y/n at any time other than when she just woke up.

"I know." Mina looks down shamefully.

"And now she's been ignoring you all day." Tsuyu adds, Mina looking absolutely downcast at the reminder, visibly wilting.

"I know..."

"During the beginning of the performance, I'm going to transform from a dancer into a disco ball. It's the perfect job for me." Aoyama puts a hand on his hip, sparkles gleaming around him. "I'd like your help."

"Which means, I'll just have a smaller part..." Izuku mumbles, glancing downwards.

"Sorry! It'll waste all that practice you put in, but can you do it?" Kirishima pleads.

Izuku hesitates briefly before slowly nodding, "If I can still dance, I don't have been lying to Eri. If it's to make this into something good... all right."

"Thanks, you're such a man!" Kirishima beams, wrapping an arm around Izuku's shoulders and pulling him into a side-hug.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"It's still hard for you to shoot consecutively or while you're moving, huh?" All Might asks, observing the boy who had green lightning flickering around him.

"Mn." Y/n adds as her eyes start to droop shut, the meaning of her mumble being forever lost.

"You have some internal bleeding." All Might notices, making Y/n glance up to look at the two. "Cool it down with this."

"Thanks." Izuku puts the cloth that All Might had given him on his injure finger.

"When I'm trying to exercise so much more control than I've had to before... is there a trick to it or something?" Izuku asks.

"I don't know."

"You're as helpful as ever." Y/n quips, walking over to stand next to Izuku.

"I was just kind of able to use 100% right away... All I can say is what I told you from the start— to create an image in your head." All Might easily brushes off Y/n's remark.

"Solidify it with the image and remember how it feels through experience. I think all you can do is keep repeating tha—" All Might cuts himself off as he coughs up blood.

"Wow. When's the last time you did that?" Y/n raises an unamused eyebrow.

Y/n pauses, glaring off into the woods as she extends her hand, a flash a silver landing directly into her palm.

Y/n stares at it confused for a moment before dread pools in her gut at the recognition of the item. Oh shit—

"I'm sorry! Is anyone hu—? Y/n!" A familiar voice calls before she was tackled to the ground.

"H-Hatsume?!" Izuku stammers, eyes widening at the sight of the girl.

"I sometimes test my babies around here. I invite Y/n to join me but she always no-shows, so this is why!" Hatsume recognizes.

"This is a recent thing. Also get off me." Y/n shifts her arm slightly before promptly forcing Hatsume off her, quickly hurrying to hide behind Izuku.

"Demon girl..." Y/n mumbles as Izuku sweatdrops at her words.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !