LEVEL 60 - "League Of Villains"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Yay! Finally I get to write the League! Favorite group of character fr <33

ALSO!! VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!! TSUKASA (top one) OR NIKOLAI (bottom one)?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

After they finished training, they were forced to make their own food by the group of rescue heroes.

Luckily for Y/n...

"Huh?!" Uraraka gasps as her eyes lock on Y/n, who was eating some strawberries, "Where'd you get those?!"

"Mn..." She looks around, multiple eyes were on the two of them after Uraraka's outburst. "Part of my quirk. 'Inventory.' It lets me store things in a space where time basically stops, so it doesn't go bad... I have mostly food in there. Oh, and a knife."

"Wah! You're so lucky!" Uraraka cries as Y/n frowns, not liking to see the girl upset (even if it was only jokingly).

She hands the normally bubbly girl the small carton of strawberries.

"Here.." She murmurs before looking away.

Due to the fact she looked away, she didn't notice how Uraraka's face turned completely red.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

A distance away from the students, a group of villains stood up on a cliff.

A blonde grunts as she puts on the mask that covered half her face, "I do not like this. It's so not cute!"

"They were a engineered for the black market, from what I hear." A boy with a gas mask comments, "You should be worried that they work, not that they look pretty."