LEVEL 109 - "Trust Me"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: If Izuku actually did die during the fight with Overhaul Y/n would pull a Homura so fast 💀

Speaking of Homura, I'm so excited for the new Madoka Magica movie coming out!! It looks so good and I really like the art style change, it looks more polished now

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"After Nighteye used Foresight on a Hassaikai member, we discovered the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence. We were able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there." A police officer explains to the group gathered infront of him.

"Although we were unable to uncover the entire underground layout, the path the man took is the shortest route to our target, and it's the best intel we could have for searching the Hassaikai's expansive stronghold."

"However, even if we head there, if they use their Quirks freely on us, it would make the search difficult. So we have made a list to the best of our knowledge of Quirks registered to Hassaikai members." The police officer continues as someone starts to hand out a list of names and Quirks to the Heroes. "Please memorize this list."

"Things are moving fast now, huh?" Kirishima grins.

"You're energetic for how early this is..." Amajiki looks at Kirishima tiredly.

"From detective work to cooperation with the police... There's so much I don't know." Tsuyu blinks, holding a finger to her chin and tilting her head.

"Right? Isn't it mysterious?" Nejire smiles, imitating Tsuyu.

"All the pros are so calm." Kirishima awes, looking around. "Is it 'cause they're used to this?"

"Hey, I haven't seen Gran Torino all morning... I wonder where he is." Izuku wonders with a small frown.

"Apparently, he can't come anymore." Nighteye answers as Izuku turns around confused.

"Huh?"

"It looks like the League, which Tsukauchi is keeping an eye on, is on the move." The officer from before explains, "But we have enough people so it should not impede us."

"Maybe we can catch the Hassaikai and the League of Villains all at once!" Kirishima explains with a bright grin.

"Hopefully." Y/n let's the lie slip loose easily as she nods in false agreement with Kirishima.