LEVEL 104 - "Coincidence?"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"We were made to walk in circles underground for thirty minutes. I feel like I've become an ant. What's up with a yakuza's house, anyway?" Shigaraki questions, ignoring Y/n as she collapses onto the couch as soon as they enter the room, mumbling complaints under her breath.

"We don't know who's watching or from where, nor do we know what our guests are thinking. A number of underground routes lead here. This reception room is also one of our hidden underground rooms. We've been able to survive until now because of small details like this." Chisaki explains.

"Anyway! What you said the other day on the phone— You meant it, right? That you'd join us as long as certain conditions were met." An abnormally short person with a black bird-like costume questions.

"Don't interpret it in your favor." Shigaraki props one of his feet on the table, hands resting folded over his knee. "You guys want the name of our League of Villains. We want to increase our strength. Our needs coincide."

"Put your foot down. It'll get dirty." Chisaki narrows his eyes at the red shoe as though it personally offended him.

"You can't want to be some super villain and be afraid of some dirt." Y/n quips, titling her head in a mocking manner at the man.

"'Will you put your foot down, please?' That's what you should be saying, young head. You should really be bowing to me." Shigaraki glares at Chisaki, "First, we won't put ourselves under you. We'll move however we want. Half— in other words, a joint partnership. If that's what this is, then we'll help."

"So those are the conditions?" Chisaki asks.

"One more thing. That plan you said you had. Tell me what it is. That's a reasonable condition. I want to consider whether or not there's merit in lending you our name. For that matter—"

A large arm shoots out from the small man and grabs Shigaraki as a gun gets pointed at his head, the man holding another gun to Y/n's head as she bristles, titling her head just enough to glare at the man.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." The man with the guns comments, "You're doing too much of what you want."

"Who does you think you are, punk?!" The small man yells.

"Who do you think you are?" Shigaraki glares at the two.

Strings shoot out from Y/n's veins, wrapping around the throats of the yakuza with just enough pressure for it to be considered a threat.

"Stay back, Kurono, Mimic." Chisaki calls the two off as they back away. "They came all this way with their offer. Let's hear them out to the end."

Y/n huffs, letting the strings unwrap themselves before the seeping back into her skin.

Chisaki looks back at the two visitors, "You weren't finished."

"Tell me the details of your plan. Well, I have some idea of what it is, anyway." Shigaraki holds up a red bullet. "It has something to do with this, right? This was shot at Compress, and it's clearly not a normal bullet. So, what is it? What are you planning on doing with it?"

"I'm going to break the status quo. I heard All For One ruled by stealing Quirks. I fine-tuned his method a little. I already have my roots spread across the entire country. Little by little, preparations are going according to plan."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"L/n, Midoriya, morning!" Kirishima waves at the two, "You're going to your work study today, too? What a coincidence!"

"They haven't called us in for a while, so it like I'm finally going in again. I was told we didn't need our costumes, though..." Izuku mumbles the second part to himself.

"It's odd." Y/n shrugs.

"Morning!" A familiar voice calls, the three looking over to see Uraraka and Tsuyu. "You three going in today?"

"Yeah." Izuku nods.

"What a coincidence. We are, too!" Uraraka laughs.

The morning just got weirder from that point.

"Oh, are you going to the station? If you want we can accompany you." Two Heroes offer.

"Oh, if that's all eighth with you!" Uraraka accepts, "Thank you!"

"There are a lot of heroes." Izuku mumbles to Y/n, who nods in agreement.

The four made the way to the train station, where it got weirder (again).

"Huh? We're all going the same way?" Izuku pauses soon after they arrived, looking at the three others in confusion, "Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai...?"

"Well, we're meeting in a place that's different from usual." Kirishima explains.

"We are too." Uraraka and Tsuyu agree.

Everyone got on the same train, going to the same station, going in the same direction, even turning the same corners.

"Oh!" Nejire turns around from her conversation with Mirio and Amajiki to look at the five students with a bright smile.

"What." Y/n blinks at the amount of heroes in the room— even their teacher was there. What is happening today?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !