LEVEL 37 - "Izuku vs Shinso!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Question of the day! Who is your favorite MHA hero student (1-A, 1-B, Big 3, other schools, etc)?

A/N: Question of the day! Who is your favorite MHA hero student (1-A, 1-B, Big 3, other schools, etc)?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The final battles were finally starting, they're going to be 1 vs 1's.

The fights would be...

>> Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu

>> Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu

>> Y/n vs Mina

>> Todoroki vs Sero

>> Kaminari vs Shiozaki

>> Hatsume vs Iida

>> Bakugo vs Uraraka

And...

She looks up at the last fight, eyes narrowing.

>> Midoriya vs Shinso

"Okay! Let's press pause for a momentary interlude! Before the battles begin, it's time for some pulse-pounding side games!" Midnight cheered, cracking her whip.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

She spent the entirety of the wait just scrolling aimlessly through her phone.

The games didn't really matter to her (but it was comedic to watch so she might've filmed it).

And now, the finals had started. The first fight... Izuku versus Shinso.

"All right, audience! Let's cut to the good stuff and not delay these finals any longer! Welcome our first fighters!"

Mic introduced dramatically as ever as the screen shows a picture of both Shinso and Midoriya on the screen.

"Woah, he looks kinda scared in that picture, doesn't he? It's Izuku Midoriya from the hero course versus..."

"Hitoshi Shinso from general studies, who really hasn't done anything to stand out yet."

"The rules are simple. Immobilize your opponent or force them outta the ring. You can also win by getting the other person to quit! Bring on the injuries, 'cause we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! So put your morals aside and don't be afraid to play dirty! But of course, no life-threatening stuff, folks. It's not allowed! Real heroes use their power to throw villains in jail, not kill them."