LEVEL 33 - "Robo Infernos"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!" Midnight announces, drawing the student's attention to her.

"UA really doesn't believe in letting us catch a breath, huh?" Uraraka comments with a resigned sigh.

"This is where you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival!" Midnight cracks her whip as a large screen shows up behind her.

It shows a rectangle with a blur of colors rolling on it before it finally lands on something.

'OBSTACLE COURSE'

"Ta-dah!" Midnight grins at the students widely.

"So it's gonna be an obstacle course." Izuku hums, eyes narrowed in thought.

"Hm... seems boring." Y/n shrugs, uncaring about the challenge.

"All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game!" She grins widely, looking over at the students, "As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires!"

"Now then, take your places, contestants!" The students crowd around the doorway to the pathway which will lead them to the obstacle course.

The lights above the large doorway flash green, one fading after another before—

"Begin!"

The students dash forward, pushing eachother as they try to make their way to the front.

"And we're off to a racing start! How 'bout some color commentary, mummy man?"

"How did you talk me into this?"

"What should we be paying attention to in the early stages of the race?"

"The doorway."

And right Aizawa was.

"You're trampling me!"

"Get off me, bitch!"

"This is too narrow!"