LEVEL 64 - "More Children Obsessed With Knives"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Minor trigger warning? There are mentions of gore and murder and stuff, but none of it I think is too detailed

A/N: Minor trigger warning? There are mentions of gore and murder and stuff, but none of it I think is too detailed...? I'm putting a small warning just in case!

Also, Y/n's threat of commiting suicide! That ones more serious so I'll mark it with ' ❕ ' when it starts and ' ❕ ' when it's over!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Join you?" Y/n questions, frowning at the group infront of her, specifically the blue-haired man.

"You're quirk would be useful—" Shigaraki tries but gets cut off.

"Oh and I bet you know a ton about my quirk." Her lips quirked into a grin for a moment before falling again.

"I could simply pause time, breaking the restrains, and leave." She comments, glancing down at the pathetic restraints.

"The doors locked—"

"I'll break the door down."

Y/n's gaze made it clear she wasn't bluffing, not a hint of dishonesty showing in her eyes.

"Of course..." She grinned at them sharply, "I could just kill myself. I 'respawn' everytime I die, and my last save was before you attacked the camp, so..."

She stuck her tongue out, setting her teeth on it as a threat to bite the moment they tried something, "One bite, that's all it takes..."

A fire seemed to set itself in her cold heart, pure joy melting in her eyes.

"Aha!" She tucks her tongue back into her mouth, the taunting grin never leaving her face.

"I won't kill myself, though, so don't worry!" Her voice was dishonest, and it was clear to all of them.

Even if not today, nor the next day, eventually she would...

"Well, shit.." The burned villain (who she refused to say the name of) commented with a grin, tone dripping in mirth.

Her eyes changed back to their regular blank look as she stared at the villain.

The silence that followed was tense as it now dawned on them how easily the plan could fall apart.

As the villains glanced around, Y/n deadpanned before sighing lightly.

"I won't escape." She glances at Bakugo, checking his breathing to make sure he was unconscious, "Yet, at least. The hero course was getting boring anyways, so who knows."