LEVEL 22 - "Bus Ride"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Ok for them being on the bus, y/n kinda just replaces where sato was, so sato sits wherever hagakure was

A/N: Ok for them being on the bus, y/n kinda just replaces where sato was, so sato sits wherever hagakure was.

So basically on like left side:
Kiri
Tsu
Izuku
Y/n

On the right side:
Denki
Aoyama
Mina
Iida

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Todays training will be a little different." Aizawa explains, "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

The class gasps quietly, Three pros? Is that because of the break in?

"Sir!" Sero calls, raising his hand, "What kinda training is this?"

"Rescue." Aizawa holds up a card that has the word 'RESCUE' engraved on it, "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The stutters start to chat with eachother,

"Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

"Totally!"

"Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement!"

"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Kero."

"Hm... seems interesting enough.."

"Guys I'm not finished yet." Aizawa interrupts as the class immediately goes silent. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..."

He points towards the wall as it moves, revealing the cases with their costumes in them, "...But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

Y/n, along with the rest of the class, stands up and grabs their hero suits.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Y/n stands outside along with the rest of the class, waiting to get into the bus.

"Izuku.. floaty girl.." She mutters to herself as she sees the boy talking to Uraraka.

He (thankfully) wasn't wearing his hero costume other than the gloves, and the part around his neck.

A whistle blows as she shifts her attention towards the sound. Iida.