LEVEL 88 - "Provisional Licensing Exam, End!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: QOTD: Who's your favorite video game character(s)? They can be from any game! Mine main ones are Sirin (HI3) and Fischl (GI)!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Alright, everyone. Thanks for your hard work in today's exam." Mera sighed, clearly exhausted by the entire exam.

The students stood in their school uniforms, gathered infront of a podium where a large black screen towered over them. Mera sat infront of a desk off to the side.

"Now, before I announce the results. I should probably explain the way we evaluated you. Between HUC, and those of us at the Hero's Public Safety Commission, we had a two-cold demerit system that we used to determine your total scores. In other words, we were evaluating you based on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed here in alphabetical order."

He raised his hand towards the giant screen that faded on, "Keep my words in mind as you search the screen for your name."

Y/n's eyes were filled with boredom as they dragged across the screen, confident that she won.

And sure enough, her name was on the board.

"Obviously I could do it..." She murmured to herself before deadpanning as she heard a voice cheer from directly behind her, which was followed by many other sighs of relief.

"I'm up there! Just call me a Hero!"

"Thank goodness..."

"Magnefique!"

"Hell yeah, I did it!"

"Yay!"

"Another small step toward being a pro."

"Ribbit."

"Right on! But, uh.." Kirishima trailed off as he moved his gaze towards Bakugo, who was glaring daggers at the screen.

"No...!"

"Yo-Yoarashi..? Yoa—! It's not there... I failed. It's over."

"..."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Todoroki and Bakugo failed. They were the only two in their class that did.