LEVEL 11 - "Quirk Assessment Test"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Y/n is actually pretty sadistic at times tbh

A/N: Y/n is actually pretty sadistic at times tbh...

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"What? A quirk assessment test?" Uraraka exclaims once they made it outside, "But orientation! We're gonna miss it!"

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Most of the students gasp in surprise at the harsh statement, "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit."

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn." Aizawa then looks towards one student in specific. "L/n, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam."

She tilts her head to the side as multiple eyes land on her, she specifically notices vermillion ones glaring daggers into the side of her head.

"What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?" He directs the question towards the girl with h/c hair.

"About sixty-one meters, according to memory..." She answers dully as he nods in acknowledgement.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle." He instructs as she raises an eyebrow.

Anything?

Hm... if she freezes time and allows her energy to run out, the glitching of her body will allow her enhanced strength.

And she has enough candy to fully replenish her energy while still having extra's..

"Go on." Aizawa says tiredly as she nods in agreement.

[ PAUSE ]

She allows time to go on and on until her body starts to glitch.

Pain stabs her sides as she sharply inhales, gritting her teeth.

[ ! ERROR ! ERROR ! ERROR ! ]

Time automatically unpauses as she shakily breathes out, pain still stabbing her all over as she throws the softball, the glitching still effecting her body as she reaches into her pockets.

She hurriedly unwraps about three candys and tosses them in her mouth, the glitching effect fading as she exhales in relief.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." He says as he looks down at the device in his hand for a moment, "It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero."

He holds up the device, the number '864.6m' showing as the majority of the class gasps.

Her eyes widen momentarily as well, not expecting the glitching to enhance her strength that much.

"Woah, 864 meters, are you kidding me?" A boy with hair that reminds the girl of pikachu awed.

"I wanna go! That looks like fun!" A girl with pink skin exclaims, holding her hands together with a large grin plastered on her face.

"This is what I'm talkin' about, usin' our quirks as much as we want!" A boy with... tape dispensers on his arms exclaims.

"So this looks fun, huh?" Aizawa interrupts, making them go silent.

"You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and play time? Idiots." He grinned at the students mockingly, "Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately."

Y/n tilts her head slightly at his words, ignoring the other students gasps.

Hm... he didn't seem like he was lying... but he's also not telling the full truth either, is he?

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand? If that's a problem, you can head home right now." He explains, the majority of the students having scared yet determined expressions.

"You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here!" Uraraka complains, "Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!"

"Oh? And you think natural disasters are? Or power-hungry villains? Hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No, the world is full of unfairness." Aizawa explains to the students, "It's a hero's job to try to battle that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So, go beyond. Plus Ultra-style."

He grins holding his index finger up, "Show me it's no mistake that you're here."

Hm, well, let's get this started..

TEST 1: 50-Meter Dash

She stands on the starting line, Iida next to her as she lazily stretches.

"Runners, on your marks. Ready—" Gunshots sound as Iida takes off.

[ PAUSE ]

Iida was a little less than halfway through as she calmly walks to the other side.

Her lips twitch up in amusement as she stares at the frozen male who looked oh so determined.

[ UNPAUSE ]

Time gets unfrozen as she takes the final step past the line.

She measuring device doesn't say anything for a moment before it monotonously says the time, "1.05 seconds."

Iida dashes pats her only two seconds later as she stares at him blankly.

"Well, it's no surprise he lost in his element when the other one can basically teleport." Aizawa notes dully as he looks down at the device.

"Hm." She looks down at her outfit, wiping the dust off of it from when Iida dashed past her.

She's going to have so much fun with this...

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !