LEVEL 70 - "Transcripts"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Just some info incase anyone doesn't know; a trip from Japan takes roughly 10-14 hours

A/N: Just some info incase anyone doesn't know; a trip from Japan takes roughly 10-14 hours. Y/n was kidnapped for 2 and a half days!

Also this chapter isn't completely necessary to read! Just the transcripts of Y/N's interview with the police!

But if you're wanna see how Y/N lied in order not to give info on the villains, you can read it! =)

If you don't know what transcripts are, then search them up! I'm only writing this way for this one chapter because this is how transcripts are normally written

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/N M/N L/N

INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT

Date: XX XX XXXX
Duration: 24 minutes
Location: Kamino, Yokohama
[CONDUCTED BY
YOKOHAMA POLICE]

POLICE: This interview is being recorded. I am [REDACTED] and I'm stationed at [REDACTED] which is with the Yokohama police. What is your full name?

L/N: Y/n M/n L/n.

POLICE: Alright— and you said earlier it was ok for me to call you L/n?

L/N: Yes.

POLICE: Ok, thank you. Now, you were captured by the League of Villains during your training camp, correct?

L/N: Uh-huh.

POLICE: And what were the events that occurred that led to your capture?

L/N: I was with a few others— I had ran into them and by then we had figured out I was one of the targets so we stuck together.

POLICE: And who were these 'others'?

L/N: Mm.. Izuku, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Bakugo, and Shoji.. Ah. Another as well... some kid from class 1-B, I think? I don't remember his name, sorry..

POLICE: It's quite alright, L/n. Now, what happened after you met up with them?

L/N: We were... walking somewhere, I can't remember where, and we ran across three others. Two girls from my class, Uraraka and Asui, aswell as one of the villains, Toga Himiko.

POLICE: I see. What was happened when you found them?

L/N: Toga was ontop of Uraraka, a knife stabbed into her thigh as she seemed to be... sucking her blood?