LEVEL 53 - "Ugh, Finals"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:   An early update because PLEASE give ideas for Y/n's ultimate moves 🙏

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Aizawa says before leaving the room without another word.

Chaos immediately envelopes the room.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Mina exclaims, laughing nervously.

Ashido Mina. Midterm: 19th/20.

"And with the sports festival and internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook!" Kaminari panics, holding his head in his hands.

Denki Kaminari. Midterm: 20th/20.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately." Tokoyami sweatdrops, looking down.

Fumikage Tokoyami. Midterm: 15th/20.

"We'd barely learned anything by when we took our midterms so they didn't seem all that hard, yet I'm kinda worried about these. We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." Sato worries.

Rikido Sato. Midterm: 13th/20

Koda nods along, equally as worried for the finals.

Koji Koda. Midterm: 12th/20.

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." Mineta smirks.

Mineta Minorou. Midterm: 10th/20.

"What?! You were tenth in the midterms?!" Kaminari and Ashido exclaim.

"Aw, man, and here I think that you were one of us!" Ashido points accusingly at the small boy.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're kind of stupid?! Who's going to love you now?!" Kaminari's eye twitch in annoyance.

"Everyone. Trust me." Mineta smirks, like the little shit he is.

"Ashido, Kaminari! We've still got time to study!" Izuku smiles at the brightly, holding his fists infront of him, "That way, we'll all get to go to the training camp together! Right?"