LEVEL 116 - "Returning"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Question of the day (since I totally haven't forgot about that): What's your favorite mha arc? Mine is the Paranormal Liberation War Arc!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

With the police inquiry and paperwork continuing one after another, the students didn't end up getting back to the dorm until after dark.

Y/n watches the police car finally drive away before turning on her heel, walking towards the dorm with exhaustion threatening to let her fall asleep standing up when—

"Deku! Y/n! Kirishima!" A bubbly voice calls, the three turning around to see Uraraka and Tsuyu walking towards them, the former waving her hand excitedly.

"Uraraka! Tsu!" Izuku was the one to greet them back.

"Did you two just get back, too?" Izuku asks as Uraraka walks up to him and Y/n, who was currently laying her head against his shoulder as she blinks sleepily, barely managing to stand upright.

"There was a lot of paperwork to do at Ryukyu's office." Tsuyu adds, following after Uraraka to stand infront of Kirishima, who nods sympathetically.

"We had a bunch, too." Kirishima agrees.

"Too much..." Y/n mumbles with a nod, raising her hand to poorly conceal a yawn.

Uraraka laughs as the girl, expression fond as she pat's Y/n's head, hand lingering a moment before pulling back to rest by her side.

The five turn to look at the dormitories, Izuku being the first to speak, "It feels... like we haven't been back here in a long time."

"Mhm..." Y/n nods in agreement, taking her head off Izuku's shoulder.

"Let's go." Kirishima says as the four others nod in agreement.

Y/n was the one to push the door open, squinting her eyes as warm lights pooled out from the inside of the dormitories.

"They're back!" Someone exclaims as Y/n looks over to see Mineta running towards them.

Y/n blinks, seeing every pair of eyes in the room turn towards them as she takes a few steps back to stand next to Izuku rather than infront of him.

"They're back!"

"We were all worried about you."

"We saw the news!"

"Looked like you had a tough time!"

"Are you okay?!"

The bombard of questions, exclamations, and concerns hits them as Y/n raises and hand to cover her ears.

So annoying... Y/n grumbles mentally, glaring unamused at the offending party of students. Do they have to crowd around us?

"Anyway, have some chocolate cake!" Sato exclaims, holding up a fluffy chocolate cake.

Nevermind. Continue. Y/n allows, stars appearing in her eyes as she looks at the cake longingly.

Denji moves infront of Sato; getting closer towards the five students, "With Kamino and this time, you guys keep getting involved with some crazy stuff! It's scary, you know!"

"S-Sorry." Izuku manages a weak smile, genuinely apologetic for worrying his classmates.

"Mhp..." Y/n murmurs, head falling against Izuku's shoulder again as she struggles to keep her eyes open. "When can I leave...?"

"Everyone!" Iida shouts, drawing everyone's attention towards him as he stands infront of the five student's, "I know that you were worried, but calm down! You saw on the news, didn't you? A lot has happened to them."

"If you're their classmates, you should console them and let them rest quietly. Because I'm sure it's not just their bodies— their spirits must also be worn down." Iida explains, chopping his hand up and down.

"Iida." Izuku calls, making the blue-haired student turn towards him, "Thanks. But... it's fine."

Iida observes Izuku for a moment before pushing his glasses up, "Then, if I may..."

Iida rushes forward, shaking Izuku back and forth by his shoulders vigorously. "I was extremely worried about you guys! Jeez, you guys! You guys!"

"Ugh." Y/n's head gets knocked away, resulting in her opening her eyes to the painfully bright room once again.

I should... Y/n thanks drowsily, images of Overhaul, who had both his arms taken flashing in her mind, I should thank Tomura...

Y/n catches her head before it falls forward, sleep creeping up on her as she tries to fight it off.

After I'm more awake, though.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !