LEVEL 43 - "Hero Names!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Who do you think she's gonna intern with? Also! Whatddya think of her hero name!?

A/N: Who do you think she's gonna intern with? Also! Whatddya think of her hero name!?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

After a few minutes had passed, Aizawa was now asleep as a decent amount of students have written their names on their board.

"Now students, who is ready to share?" Midnight looks around expectantly.

Aoyama walks up behind the podium, starting to raise his board. "Hold your breath. The Shining Hero..."

Aoyama holds his board above his head, "My name is 'I can not stop twinkling'! Mon amis. You can't deny my sparkle."

A sparkly aura appears around him before Midnight snatches the board from him, "It'll be better this way. Take out the 'I' and shorten the 'cannot' to 'can't.'"

She presents the board again, 'Cannot stop twinkling.'

"It's stunning, mademoiselle." Aoyama nods in approval.

"Okie dokie, lemme go next!" Mina jumps up to the podium, presenting her hero name, "My code name: Alien Queen!"

"Hold on. Like that horrible monster with the acid blood?" Well, Midnight certainly seemed opposed, "I don't think so!"

"Dang it..." Ashido murmurs dejectedly, walking back to her desk.

"Kero!" Asui holds up her hand, "I think I've got one. Okay if I go next?"

"Come on up!"

Asui walks up to the podium, "I've had this name in mind since grade school. Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!"

"That's delightful! It makes you sound approachable." Midnight clasps her hand together, "What a great example of a name everyone will love!"

Kirishima goes next, "I've got mine, too. The Sturdy Hero. My name is Red Riot!"

"Red Riot? Interesting... You're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero, Crimson Riot, yes?"

"That's right. He may be kind of old school, but someday, I wanna be just like he was. Crimson is my idol!" Kirishima nods with a wide and determined grin.

"Hm. If you're bearing the name of someone you admire, you have that much more to live up to."

"I accept the challenge!"