LEVEL 61 - "Magic-Man"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Hi hi! I'm not sure what to say sooooo

A/N: Hi hi! I'm not sure what to say sooooo... Hi!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"League of Villains?" Ojiro asks. "What are those guys doing here?"

"Oh... you guys.. again." Y/n deadpans at the villains.

"I could crush this kitty's head so easily." One of the villains grin, their weapon on Pixie-Bob's head. "How about it, dears, should I?"

"You get away from her!" Tiger demands, glaring daggers at the villains.

"Now, now. Hold on, Big Sis Mag." The lizard-man calms down the situation, "You, too, Tiger, calm down. When deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles."

Y/n felt like laughing. A lot.

She didn't, though. It would be 'inappropriate timing.'

"Stain..?" Izuku murmurs, looking at the villains weirdly.

"So, you're the ones he ended up inspiring!" Iida frowns at the man.

"At your service. That's us!" The lizard man introduces before pointing towards Iida again, "And you, four eyes. I believe I recognize you. You're one of the self-righteous brats who attacked Stain in Hosu City."

The lizard-man moves to grab his weapon, "Lemme introduce myself. Call me, Spinner! I'm here to make Stain's dreams a reality."

"I don't care who you are. You're criminals!" Tiger yells at them, "That woman lying there is named Pixie-Bob. She's a pro hero who's saved countless lives. She's giving her all for these young heroes, pushing them to reach their full potential. She's looking for a mate, but otherwise she's content. What gives you the right to cut such a happy life short?!"

Spinner darts forward, "Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not a hero's job to be happy?!"

"Tiger!" Mandalay exclaims, "I've talked to everyone! Trust the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. You and I will stay here. We'll hold them back!"

She then looks at the students behind her, "You return to camp! Class Rep, you're in charge on the way there! Don't engage anyone!"

"Leave it to me. Let's go!" Iida agrees, starting to turn around.

He starts to run but pauses as he see's Izuku just standing there, "Midoriya!"