LEVEL 50 - "Tsuragamae Kenji"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Hhhhhh words can't describe my undying hate for Kenji

A/N: Hhhhhh words can't describe my undying hate for Kenji

Also! If your reading as it's being uploaded then you probably noticed I've been uploading every day! Starting today I will be uploading every 2-3 days! Sorry! (If your reading this in the future don't mind this)

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The fight with the Hero Killer was over, and four teens now resided in a hospital room.

The lifeless white walls surround them, them wearing plain blue hospital outfit with bandages on all of their bodies.

"Did you sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked the other boy who looked over at him.

"No, not really." Izuku informs with a light shrug.

"I figured. Me neither." Todoroki responds.

Izuku looks up at the ceiling, "Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing."

"Yeah, I agree."

"After everything that happened back there, it kinda feel like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me if he really wanted to." Izuku looks at him arm which was securely wrapped up in bandages.

"Seems to me he let us three live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though, Iida. He was actually trying to murder you, but you stood tall." Todoroki compliments as the boy turns towards him.

"That's not true. I was—" He was cut off by the door opening.

Two pro heroes appear in the doorway as the older one (Wasn't that uh.. Gran Torino?) stares at them, "Oh, so the injured youngins are awake."

"Gran Torino!" Izuku exclaims, a smile brightening on his face.

"Manual..." Y/n looks up at the hero, expression carefully blank.

"Idiot," Gran Torino directs his messages towards Izuku, "I could yell at you for hours right now."

Izuku's expression becomes very nervous very quickly, "Yeah. I'm sorry..."

"But before I do, you've got a visitor." The students look over to see a man in a suit walking in the doorway.

The suit was very formal, as his head was that of a dog.

How fun.

"This is Hosu's chief of police. Tsuragamae Kenji." Gran Torino introduces the man to the students.