LEVEL 12 - "The Rest Of The Tests"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Fun fact! I (the author) have visual show syndrome! So the 'seeing static' drawback of her quirk was based off of what I see but like

A/N: Fun fact! I (the author) have visual show syndrome! So the 'seeing static' drawback of her quirk was based off of what I see but like.. 10x worse!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

TEST 2: Grip Strength

She holds the object in her hand tightly, her body glitching as she waits for the object to beep.

After a few more moments (she's never been more thankful she has high pain tolerance) it beeps, letting her drop the item and throw some more candy in her mouth.

She looks down at the item to check her score, '505 kilograms.'

She sighed in relief at the high score.

TEST 3: Standing Long Jump

She used her ability to pause time (once again) to cross the sand.

She exhales once she's done, her whole body wasn't glitching yet but her hands were pretty glitchy as static covered the bottom half of her vision.

She frowns, throwing another candy in her mouth as the glitching and static go away.

TEST 4: Repeated side steps

She watches with a deadpan as the short boy with purple... uh.. 'hair' (?) goes back in forth.

She rolls her eyes, knowing she had no chance of winning that one.

TEST 5: Ball Throw

She repeats the same as earlier with more force, the score being shown by Aizawa.

'986.4'

Obviously it didn't beat infinity, but pretty damn good..

She walks over to the rest of the class, getting a few congratulations and compliments.

"You did really well, L/n!" Uraraka compliments, hands holding onto one of her's.

"So did you, miss infinity score..." The words were said lightly as Uraraka's face turns red.

"M-Mhm!" The other girl exclaims, blushing at the person who stood infront of her with h/c hair.

Izuku then walks forward, holding the ball tightly in his hand.

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon. He's the one going home." Iida comments as Uraraka turns towards him.

"Huh? Of course he is. He's a quirkless loser!" Bakugo yells as Iida frowns at him, uncrossing his arms.

"He has a quirk. Did you not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?" Iida asks as Bakugo turns towards him.

"Huh?" Bakugo's eye twitches as the protagonist shakes her head, looking back at Midoriya.

He throws the ball, it landing only a few meters infront of him.

Hm. She was wondering if Erasure-something was going to use his quirk on Izuku, guess so... how annoying.

"Fourty-six meters." The robotic voice announces.

"Uh... what gives? I was trying to use it just now." Izuku looks down at his hand in shock.

"I erased your quirk." Aizawa explains, the capture weapon around his neck floating along his with hair.

So cool.

"The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school." Aizawa explains as Izuku's eyes widen.

"Wait, you did what to my—" Izuku suddenly gasps, his eyes landing on his goggles, "Ah! Those goggles! I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The Erasure Hero. Eraser Head!"

"Uh.."

"Eraser? Who's that?"

"Who...?"

"Oh, I've heard of him." A girl with green hair, similar to Midoriya's says. "I think he works in the down-low..."

Y/n's attention shifts back to Midoriya and Aizawa.

"You're not ready. You don't have control over your power." Aizawa's eyes narrow as Izuku gasps, "Were you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?"

"No! That's not what I was trying to do!" Deku exclaims before he was dragged over towards Aizawa

She couldn't hear their conversation anymore, but it seemed as though he was threatening Izuku.

He probably wasn't. But it looked like he was.

After a few more movements, his hair falls back down and the capture weapon around his neck/shoulders again.

"Take your final throw. Hurry and get it over with." Aizawa says dismissively as Izuku clenches his fists.

The protagonist raises an eyebrow as she see's him going to throw it normally again. What is he—

A suddenly burst of energy cuts off her thoughts as the ball gets launched away.

She looks down to see only his finger broken rather than his entire arm

'705.3'

"Mr. Aizawa." Izuku says as multiple eyes, including Aizawa's, land on him.

He curls his hand into a fist, "You see? I'm still standing."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !