LEVEL 65 - "BOOM!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Hi hi! I forgot to mention this— but I'm making DRV3: Killing Harmony x female reader! Danganronpa phase came back and hit me like a truck lol

A/N: Hi hi! I forgot to mention this— but I'm making DRV3: Killing Harmony x female reader! Danganronpa phase came back and hit me like a truck lol

Also a Your Turn To Die x female reader! Words can't describe how much I love YTTD <33

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n was currently still chatting with Toga about random things they came up with.

"Does Izuku's hero costume really look like a bunny?!" Toga gasped, stars in her eyes as Y/n nodded. "Bunnies are sooo~ cute!"

"What's yours N/n?!" Toga asked as the other girl frowned.

"Mm... Bland. Nothing special..." Y/n replied as Toga pouted, disappointed by the answer.

Y/n sighed as Toga looked up at her pleadingly, basically begging Y/n with her eyes to tell her about the costume.

"I have baggy sleeves. And some gloves. They're comfortable..." Y/n elaborated, looking down at her hands which had a few scars on them.

Scars from training with her father.

"Ooo! I bet you look so cute! And you'd look even cuter covered in blood!" Toga grinned widely, a small blush appearing on her face during the second part.

"Mm.." Y/n seemed to consider something for a moment as she stared at Toga.

"You can have some of my blood if you want, Toga." She offered as Toga froze, face turning blank for a split second.

"..Really?" Toga tilted her head to the side, grin gone as she seemed to inspect the girl to make sure she was being truthful.

"Sure." Y/n shrugged, "I have a high pain tolerance."

Toga stared at her blankly for a few more seconds before grinning widely. "This is why you're the best! Also call me Himiko! It's muuuuch cuter!"

It was Y/n's turn to freeze now.

The... best..?

She was the best..?

...

The ghost of a smile appeared on her face before she returned to her normal expression.

Himiko bite into the girls arm, Y/n not feeling a thing (physically) as the girl sucked her blood.

She was kinda like a vampire. Y/n's mind supplied as she tilted her head. Or a cat..