LEVEL 77 - "Girl's Dorms"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Some ideas on what Y/n's room looks like (not exact):

A/N: Some ideas on what Y/n's room looks like (not exact):

A/N:  Some ideas on what Y/n's room looks like (not exact):

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

They were done looking at the boy's rooms, therefore, they were now moving onto the girls rooms.

And Jiro was up first!

"Woah! You've got so many instruments!"

The room was filled with band merch, most being from metal or rock bands.

"Woah, dude, your room is more girly than this." Kaminari comments to Aoyama.

"Because I have style." Aoyama sparkles before the two get shocked by Jiro's earjack plugging into their ears.

Next, it was Y/n's turn.

"It's boring." She informs before opening the doors, Uraraka walking in a little too quickly than what would be considered normal.

"Woah! I love the colors!" Uraraka awes, looking at the few posters in the room.

She was not trying to find out what her c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ friend liked. No, not at all.

Mineta walked towards one of her draws, sniffing with a perverted grin, "Plus ultr—"

He didn't get to utter another room as he got punted out of the room, hitting the door across from her's.

"...We can do mine next!" Ashido smiled, walking out of the room with the rest following, nobody sparing a glance to the boy who lied limp against the door.

Ashido's room was mostly black and pink with some purple sprinkled in.

"Ta-dah! Isn't it super cute?" Ashido grinned.