LEVEL 1 - "Midoriya Izuku"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: In case some people don't know, people introduce themselves with their last name then first name in Japan!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Our protagonist leaned against the edge of the building, in her hands, she held a switch as she clicked the buttons.

Click

Click

Click

Her eyes were narrowed slightly in concentration, it not being noticeable unless you were really looking.

Her game was interrupted when she heard something land in the pond with a 'plop!' noise.

She glanced up, her game soon change to a 'GAME OVER' screen, making her frown.

She ignored her screen for a moment as she tilted her head to the left slightly, looking at the pond in curiosity.

A book...

.

.

.

Turns out, around five minutes had passed without her noticing as she stares blankly at the book that was being eaten by koi fish.

She then hears the sound of shoes against the floor as someone turns the corner of the building, walking towards where she was.

The boy with fluffy hair from earlier walks towards the pond, muttering something to himself.

He then freezes as he see's the koi fish chewing on his book. His eyes narrowing at the fish as she grins his teeth slightly.

"That's enough.. give it back. Damnit.." He frowns as the girl tilts her head slightly.

"Hello," She greets casually, making him flinch in surprise.

He turns towards the girl, eyes widening for a moment before he responds.

"O-Oh! Sorry.. I didn't notice you..." He stammers, looking away out of embarrassment.

She just gives him a short nod before taking a few steps towards him, the switch being forgotten as the screen, once lit up, faded to black in her hands.

She stuffed the device back into her backpack pocket before looking back at the shy male that stood infront of her.

"L/n Y/n." She simply introduced as he blinks at her in surprise.

"Midoriya Izuku!" He hurriedly responds, flustered around the girl.

"..." She didn't know what else to say to the boy as she stares at him silently.

Her eyes seemed to be staring at his very soul as he nervously looks away, mildly scared of the somewhat-creepy girl.

She raises her hand as puts it on his head, making the boy's face turn red really quickly.