LEVEL 94 - "Experience to Power"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Birthday's suck but atleast there's that meteor shower that happens every year, and luckily there weren't any clouds!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: Birthday's suck but atleast there's that meteor shower that happens every year, and luckily there weren't any clouds!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Mirio had, of course, beaten the rest of the class easily without any difficulties.

Nejire walks over to Amajiki, hand still around Y/n's wrist. "Hey, check out Togata, huh— he's gotten super powerful lately. Are you even watching?"

"Mirio's been strong ever since we were little kids." Amajiki speaks, Y/n feeling very out of place with the older students. "Problem is... He needs to learn how to hold back."

"Yeah but our cute kouhai here still managed to beat him!" A bubbly laugh rises out of Nejire's throat as she swings Y/n's arm up and down like a rag doll.

Y/n deadpans, unamused.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"I tried to make it so you wouldn't see my willy. Sorry if you got a peek." Mirio apologies to the group who were all holding their stomachs in pain, save for one. "Anyway, that's a taste of what it's like to fight me."

"We all just got punched in the stomach without ever knowing what was going on..."

"Can't relate." Y/n quips, popping a strawberry gummy in her mouth.

"Right, so, whaddaya think?" Mirio asks the group with a large smile. "Isn't my quirk strong?"

"Yeah, it's too strong!"

"That's not fair! Mines nothing in comparison."

"How can you slip through things and warp?! Do you have two powers like Todoroki does?"

"Nope. Just the one." Mirio didn't react to the yells of the upset students.

"Just one..." Izuku mumbles to himself thoughtfully.

"Ooh. I know!" Nejire raises her hand excitedly, "I'll tell you what his Quirk is!"

"Hey, hey, can I say it?" Nejire begs as she looks towards Mirio for approval, to which she got as she looks back at Izuku and the class, "Permeation!"

"Cool, right?" Nejire beams at the group.

"Hado. Let Mirio explain his own power." Amajiki tells the girl.

REPROGRAM • 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें